the Huntsville 9 prostitution ring vol. who would you pick? :/

Where's DC when you need him to say "These women are promoting whoredom to fulfill the needs for their families. It's acceptable and I'd lay the pipe to support them"?

Deadass, I'd rather watch two dudes (...probably not) than get intimate with one of them wilderbeasts.

#2#4#9 my choices
sick.gif

Stuff like this  proves that men will fukc ANYTHING.........I make a promise to my self i will never fall into this kind of desperation.......and especially paying for it....them broads are ayooo!! NO BUENO
frown.gif

Originally Posted by mugzbo

Where's DC when you need him to say "These women are promoting whoredom to fulfill the needs for their families. It's acceptable and I'd lay the pipe to support them"?

Deadass, I'd rather watch two dudes (...probably not) than get intimate with one of them wilderbeasts.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I commend the pimp for making money off them ugly @#$ broads. Dudes must be hard pressed for pum pum in that area.

word, this is just a result of a falling economy.  i'd pipe for to support mankind, United States domestic goods, and for Jesus.

Originally Posted by bulletproofwallets

word, this is just a result of a falling economy.  i'd pipe for to support mankind, United States domestic goods, and for Jesus.
Damn, everyone hating on DC. Seems like he's made a name for himself
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom