The hell? This dude Gunplay has a swastika tattoo...SMH

Y'all all sound a little too judgemental right now. He has explained his reasons for getting it. Not like he had to.

Dude def has some issues but nobody is perfect. The dude has talent. He's not the president he owns part of mmg. What do you expect? One of my favorite rappers out right now. Nt and their tattoo elitest Smh.
i dont care about his tat,but wheres the talent part man? 
is this one of those things i dont get, like lil b chief keef or waka flaka?

ill cosign this...to each his own, but their music is str8 wack son. that last track i don't like with keef is the worst track off that cruel summer joint.

Y'all all sound a little too judgemental right now. He has explained his reasons for getting it. Not like he had to.

Dude def has some issues but nobody is perfect. The dude has talent. He's not the president he owns part of mmg. What do you expect? One of my favorite rappers out right now. Nt and their tattoo elitest Smh.

ill cosign this...to each his own, but their music is str8 wack son. that last track i don't like with keef is the worst track off that cruel summer joint.
they can actually rap tho some of my favorite artists

I don't know why people say Gunplay is a wack rapper. He's better than a lot of these horrible cats in the game right now. People need to stop going off of this bs internet stuff and go off the songs. Gunplay has his own style and flow, which is rare nowadays in the rap game..

G-Unit "ridahs" need to sit down somewhere.. 
mean.gif

This changes my day becauuuuuuse???

I simply do not care.

Nazis stole the symbol btw. Go be productive.

So 187, got that sack freestyles or Bible on the dash are on their levels :lol: straight up gunplay is just as good as asap or any other guys on nt praise. Dude lays pretty low but I'd say he's best on mmg. Peep 601 & snort. Dude kills the whole tape.

you'd be surprised.
dude with the flag is meh. i remember i was like 10 or so and asked a white guy in South Caro on the beach why he had the flag because of what it stood for.
he told me he had it as a remembrance to the people who fought on both sides.
i saw that dude a lot that summer. my uncle even kicked it with him a few times. cool dude. not racist at all.

I can't knock Gunplay for showing respect to his legion. I would probably do the same, tattoo something which symbolizes a stressing point.

Back
Top Bottom