The hell? This dude Gunplay has a swastika tattoo...SMH

the swastika is two S's.. i read that the S's mean Sumerian Society and it was their symbol of plant and nuture gods

attachment.php

It’s just my symbol of genocide to the
horse poop
. Mass murdering the
horse poop
. Too much
horse poop
out here. I came to Nazi that
poop
. I came to Hitler that
MF expletive
. Put all the fake
MF expletives in the gas chamber and gas your F butt . That’s what I’m here to do. So N words better walk light around a N word. I’ma show N words
I can talk but I’ma show
N words. All that fake poop, I’ma call that poop out and I’ma stomp that poop out. I got a mission. Just playing the game for the meantime.

After reading his explanation why are some of you surprised? This dude has no sense.

this sign is as ancient as the cross and is basically an abstract spiral to symbolize the infinity of the universe and eternity. It can be traced back to the ancient vedic/hindu/aryan people (hitler used it for this reason). Its a shame that it has such a pejorative connotation now.

A lot of ppl including this buffoon don't even know what the swastika means. Nazis just took it, slanted it at an angle and ran with it.

Yall gonna go to Japan or somewhere else in Asia and think everybody is down with Nazis :smh:

Last edited:
Y'all all sound a little too judgemental right now. He has explained his reasons for getting it. Not like he had to.

Dude def has some issues but nobody is perfect. The dude has talent. He's not the president he owns part of mmg. What do you expect? One of my favorite rappers out right now. Nt and their tattoo elitest Smh.

Y'all all sound a little too judgemental right now. He has explained his reasons for getting it. Not like he had to.
Dude def has some issues but nobody is perfect. The dude has talent. He's not the president he owns part of mmg. What do you expect? One of my favorite rappers out right now. Nt and their tattoo elitest Smh.
Everything he said..

i dont care about his tat,but wheres the talent part man? 

is this one of those things i dont get, like lil b chief keef or waka flaka?

Last edited:
So a bunch of men care about what a man has tatted on him :lol:

I could care less if he had I am a racist tattooed on him its his body.

Everytime I see Gunplay, I think about him getting knocked out for sitting on someone else Maybach, supposedly frontin like it was his. And those dudes that stole his chain and made a youtube vid.

"You aint muhfuhn' goon!"

:lol:

Gunplay is far from either of them.
Go have a seat.
ive heard this song and is one of my favorites, but this aint his song.

can you direct me to one of GUNPLAYS songs that show his "talent"?
Theres a thread in the music forum.

I'm one who seems to think Gunplay is talented. Its not so much his demeanor, but its how he puts his concepts together. Its like hes actually thinking about what he wants to say instead of just throwing crap up on the wall. 

Everytime I see Gunplay, I think about him getting knocked out for sitting on someone else Maybach, supposedly frontin like it was his. And those dudes that stole his chain and made a youtube vid.
"You aint muhfuhn' goon!"
:lol:

Where'd you get that story from?

It was the aftermath of a fight and someone came back and snuck Gunplay. It wasn't at all for "sitting on someone else's Maybach"

ive heard this song and is one of my favorites, but this aint his song.
can you direct me to one of GUNPLAYS songs that show his "talent"?

Are you making sense right now? What difference does it make who the song belongs to? He's on it right?

Point is...you compared him to Chief Keef and Lil B....when you know that is ******ed.

Where'd you get that story from?

It was the aftermath of a fight and someone came back and snuck Gunplay. It wasn't at all for "sitting on someone else's Maybach"

I remember those cats in the ski mask saying that. They made it sound like he approched them on same greenery and they just stole him for being a f boy.

Effin round with the internet, aint no tellin, doe.

Back
Top Bottom