The Hate is Disgusting vol. fox news

Fox new = terrible and so biased.

CB = Idiotic little whiny, not that talented, 6!%(# that shouldn't have the career or success he has.

But, hey we have over looked many other celebs and either BS crimes that they committed, so... Guess we are the idiots for still supporting them. Guess they get paid to entertain and that's all that matters. He entertains all those people still, that's enough I guess.

Fox new = terrible and so biased.

CB = Idiotic little whiny, not that talented, 6!%(# that shouldn't have the career or success he has.

But, hey we have over looked many other celebs and either BS crimes that they committed, so... Guess we are the idiots for still supporting them. Guess they get paid to entertain and that's all that matters. He entertains all those people still, that's enough I guess.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Fox News always finds the finest of Uncle Toms for these type of segments.

Anton would be a star on that network. 
laugh.gif

lol que, I'm literally a tree hugging liberal. I hate everything fox news stands for.  I think hypocrisy is a mortal sin, and Fox news is fraught with it. But I guess disagreeing with uneducated people on NT makes me a Conservative republican. Figures.
laugh.gif

Because being extremely pro-homosexuality and non-religious is what's poppin' in conservatism......yea you're definitely Nat Turner.
laugh.gif
Welcome home buddy you were missed. I was starting to get bored of NT.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Fox News always finds the finest of Uncle Toms for these type of segments.

Anton would be a star on that network. 
laugh.gif

lol que, I'm literally a tree hugging liberal. I hate everything fox news stands for.  I think hypocrisy is a mortal sin, and Fox news is fraught with it. But I guess disagreeing with uneducated people on NT makes me a Conservative republican. Figures.
laugh.gif

Because being extremely pro-homosexuality and non-religious is what's poppin' in conservatism......yea you're definitely Nat Turner.
laugh.gif
Welcome home buddy you were missed. I was starting to get bored of NT.

I don't like CB, but they are 2 years late....

Let it be Ted Nugent, and they wouldn't say a damn thing

I don't like CB, but they are 2 years late....

Let it be Ted Nugent, and they wouldn't say a damn thing

Those broads kinda got a point though.

This forum was full of hate for Breezy when the Rihanna situation broke out.
Being Anti Fox News even when they have a point is whats hot in the streets huh?

Being Anti Fox News even when they have a point is whats hot in the streets huh?

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Beating a dead horse eh?
Seriously, let that situation go. 
laugh.gif

That broad sounds annoying.
her ugly @$@ man face makes me wanna spit on her face 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Beating a dead horse eh?
Seriously, let that situation go. 
laugh.gif

That broad sounds annoying.
her ugly @$@ man face makes me wanna spit on her face 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

They do have a point, and if was 2 years ago they would be on point. CB already apologized a million times, and is trying to move on with his life. I guess people just want him to pay for his mistakes forever...

Originally Posted by Diego

They do have a point, and if was 2 years ago they would be on point. CB already apologized a million times, and is trying to move on with his life. I guess people just want him to pay for his mistakes forever...

Back
Top Bottom