The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Quick PS with a color closer to Laker Gold

It'd be kinda cool if these dropped too

The heat version is just crazy!

The laker colourway not so much, too much black, I would prefer more purple and gold!

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone picked up the Glove T that's on ndc? Is it nice in person?

There was on NTer in here that posted pics of it RD.... DanE85 I think ? :nerd:

Tee looks pretty nice, but I cant help but wish they didn't use the "NIKE" print over the swoosh and just released it with the plain swoosh logo instead.

Last edited:
Too bad the OSU don't drop until 11/29, they would be a nice to wear on Halloween with all the orange

I don't wear it, but may i ask why people don't wear it no more? are they not good jeans ?
dont listen to them. they are still popular.

like anything....ppl wear different things in different regions

out here on the east coast Trues is everyday where

i could go 2 and a half weeks wearing a new pair. 

but i dont wanna derail the thread lol

Back to the shoes though..... who has some lacswap pics ?

I know I cant be the only one that changed them out :nerd:

I heard someone on one of the other sites did yellow ? anyone have those pics ?

Back to the shoes though..... who has some lacswap pics ?

I know I cant be the only one that changed them out
nerd.gif

I heard someone on one of the other sites did yellow ? anyone have those pics ?
i know il end up putting in black laces ones the whites get dingy, someone posted a pic with black laces in one shoe and white in the other, another guy put black/white laces but it didnt look too good imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by klrossjr View Post

my local HoH restocked yesterday as well, seems like Nike wanted to see what happens with these....doing two releases basically...
i was thinking this too.. and now that they've seen that they did well, i think they're gonna drop all types of weird colorways
So are you guys saying they made more pairs after the 10/7 release since they sold well?

Understanding of retail is getting worse and worse on Niketalk...

There are very few shoes that major retailers send all available pairs to stores in the initial shipment...Retro Jordan is pretty much the only item were this is done...as it is the only style of shoe in 2013 that is expected to sell at basically 100% in one day...

99% of shoes there are pairs left behind in an effort to see who will sell the style, once they see the stores that sell the most the quickest...they send them more pairs...

Nike doesn't make these decisions...retailers do...

As far as Nike releasing these online and at Nike retail on 10/12 vs 10/5 at all other retailers...no idea why that happened as the 10/5 date given to major retailers was directly from the published Nike launch calendar...

JM
Good insight.

I still wear my TRs... They're good quality and craftsmanship. No I didn't pay $300 or even $200 for any of mine either

it all depends where youre from. in ny city i rarley see anyone rock trus, but if you hit up, uptown or the bx people wear trus often. every other blocks someones wearing a pair

Last edited:

I don't wear it, but may i ask why people don't wear it no more? are they not good jeans ?

I mean... people still wear it.... just like people still wear Tapout tees.....
grin.gif
nah...some circles that **** is 100% popping..look at da cam interview on da breakfast club, you know that denim button up is tru religion

like others said, you hit harlem & fordham and it looks like  a tru truck turned over on its side and da surrounding population raided its contents...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom