The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Happen to work today so I'm Gonna head to the South Bay Galleria during my lunch break. Hopefully LA was going after those ugly bel airs and I can get my sz 13's

I just picked these up with simplicity from the mall by my job. They where on display everywhere

It's a good feeling when you can walk in the mall at a random time and cop a pair of kicks. While I'm glad these were not a hassle to cop, I must say, it's kind of sad seeing such a classic get overshadowed. Still, I wouldn't wait to cop if you're able to. Hope everyone that wants a pairs is able to cop.

Last edited:

these are being slept on hard in my spot.  all everyone was looking for was the 5s.  

young cats don't know what they are missing out on.......
This! those 5s are 

sick.gif

It's a good feeling when you can walk in the mall at a random time and cop a pair of kicks. While I'm glad these were not a hassle top cop, I must say, it's kind of sad seeing such a classic get overshadowed. Still, I wouldn't wait to cop if you're able to. Hope everyone that wants a pairs is able to cop.
Man, I miss those days. 
ohwell.gif

Saw them today. These aren't bad, but I've never been a big fan over the GP line

The Kobes and these were overshadowed. Glad these will be around for those over you who have waited years for them.

Shoes have already gone up in price but now it's like everyone's a sneakerhead so you have to fight for every Hot release now. I feel if we're willing to pay the crazy "retail" prices we should be able to get whatever shoe we want. So it does feel good to be able to walk into a store look at a new release then decide you want the shoe

Last edited:
Saw them today. These aren't bad, but I've never been a big fan over the GP line

The Kobes and these were overshadowed. Glad these will be around for those over you who have waited years for them.
I'm not a fan of his other sigs but these are the best looking ones and a must have for me.

Black laces look good but it doesn't matter which color for this shoe haha

Even though I can't cop right now, I have to thank Nike for dropping these with the Bel Airs and Pit Vipers. I like my chances in the next week, hopefully before NDC release. 

Bought mine friday night after work, walked into my local spot to see if they were getting these they had them 155.15 out the door. To me they run tts or .5 down picked up a 9 instead of a 9.5 wanted that snug fit. Had to get the black son of gloves (still have) back in the day but always wanted these. Hopefully the rest of the payton line gets retroed down the line.

Loving these. Several people in the mall were lookingfor those Bel Airs. But a lot of stores ddidn't get those. But seen a few asking for the gloves, but the FTL I went to only had a few sizes left. Glad I went a Half size up. These are very comfortable.

like 40 people were waiting for the bel airs... I told them I just looked it up and this location wasnt getting them.... everyone in line looked at me like I was dumb and said yes they are...

Fast forward an hour... Employees come in to open up shop.... NO BEL AIRS !!! :rofl:

I was like I told ya so..... me, 2 other customers and one employee all copped our gloves with ease while da beasts were steaming and scrambling to find their Jays last minute :rofl:

Really glad there wasnt much hype around these... I hope the rest of the colorways are the same

Back
Top Bottom