The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

fcfs at my local HOH, the demand for these are low here so i have a good chance of getting these probably later today after work
happy.gif
  most people here only care about jordan retros and limited signiture nikes
laugh.gif

Copped with ease. Had to get a 13 cause the only dude in front of me wore a 12 and they only had one in that size. They did let me use the birthday coupon though so I only paid $130.20 :D

NO ONE is here at the mall besides me, security, and the old people that walk around the mall in the morning.....

Most kicks I wear a 10 and grabbed these in a 10.5

I wear a 10.5 in foams also if that can help in comparison for you

Thanks gonna go with a 10 as well. Hopefully they still have them at the malls down here in Houston. Will try to use that birthday coupon too.

Easy Cop...Went to the mall @10 not really a line, Went In dude in front wanted Bel Air's Footlocker didnt have them, I got the only 12 in the Gloves and made my way out..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Missed these as a kid running around with pops trying to find them so this is bitter sweet.

NO ONE is here at the mall besides me, security, and the old people that walk around the mall in the morning.....

Are you sleep walking S? :rolleyes What time does the store open? I'm not getting to the mall until 9:45 the latest.

Hopefully these will still be around next couple months for a fair price .. won't be able to purchase R/D cause I gotta pay off other stuff :smh:. Been waiting for this for months too :frown:

I'm right there with you maybe if we hope hard enough together it will be true :frown:

Are you sleep walking S? :rolleyes What time does the store open? I'm not getting to the mall until 9:45 the latest.
Haha. Tried to sleep, but RIGHT when I did my dog started making noise and woke me up... Couldn't go back to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom