The Giant Leap for Mankind - Do You Believe?

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by doyung9

So you're telling me I'm supposed to believe that 40 years ago, everyone's television broadcasted a "moon landing" from 380,000 kilometers away in crystal clear quality, yet now 40 years of technology later, if it rains too hard, I can't watch an episode of scrubs because the cable/satellite goes out?

You dudes probably think Lee Harvey Oswald killed Kennedy, too?
Thank you. Its all logic right?
wink.gif

And I like how we are in a recession but a College QB gets paid 50+ mill to play in the NFL.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

You would think they would be willing to cancel one season of sports to spurge the country's economy back up.

Humans are raised to be gullible in todays world and it works.
smile.gif
Good Job America.

that might be the dumbest thing i've ever read on the internet.

bonus points for using the verb "spurge" with confidence even though it doesn't exist.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

So you're telling me I'm supposed to believe that 40 years ago, everyone's television broadcasted a "moon landing" from 380,000 kilometers away in crystal clear quality, yet now 40 years of technology later, if it rains too hard, I can't watch an episode of scrubs because the cable/satellite goes out?

wink.gif

And I like how we are in a recession but a College QB gets paid 50+ mill to play in the NFL.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

You would think they would be willing to cancel one season of sports to spurge the country's economy back up.

smile.gif
Good Job America.

bonus points for using the verb "spurge" with confidence even though it doesn't exist.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

wink.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

smile.gif
Good Job America.

Originally Posted by 92

Originally Posted by Agent Andre

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

This is me:

Maybe I'm not thinking outside the box, but why would they lie? What do they gain?

Okay, so we're all fooled into thinking our country is technologically advanced. And then what?
It was more so because at the time we were competing with Russia.
Thank you

that fib has been told in every science classroom across america

niel armstrong was the first man to land on the moon

like some people mentioned, alot of people will just make up conspiracys for the fun of it, the act of being bored, its like trolling a forum only yourtrolling every single mind in America

same with the 9/11 "missile"
same with the JFK magical bullet
and now with the moon

Same people who thought it was fake are flat earthers. Got damn? I'm more curious as to what went wrong in these people's lives to be so convinced that these conspiracies are true.

Ehhhh, It’s Just Hard For Me To Belive In 1969 NASA Made A FaceTime Call To The Moon & Live Streamed It For 500million Folks LIVE, in Damn 1969. Us Gov Was Wylin Out In The 60’s Man, If You Decide To Take Their Word On Anything From That Decade You Probably Haven’t Read Enough Yet

Same people who thought it was fake are flat earthers. Got damn? I'm more curious as to what went wrong in these people's lives to be so convinced that these conspiracies are true.

How do you figure those two groups of individuals are the same?

Ehhhh, It’s Just Hard For Me To Belive In 1969 NASA Made A FaceTime Call To The Moon & Live Streamed It For 500million Folks LIVE, in Damn 1969. Us Gov Was Wylin Out In The 60’s Man, If You Decide To Take Their Word On Anything From That Decade You Probably Haven’t Read Enough Yet

This guy explains the processes and technology that would have been necessary to fake the landing

Same gov. used a couple foreign scientists to create a nuclear bomb.

U.S. gov BEEN holding back on their advanced tech. I think its only been up to this point that the public sector has caught up to them.

Back
Top Bottom