The Giant Leap for Mankind - Do You Believe?

One of those pictures is my computer background.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Agent Andre

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

This is me:

Maybe I'm not thinking outside the box, but why would they lie? What do they gain?

Okay, so we're all fooled into thinking our country is technologically advanced. And then what?
It was more so because at the time we were competing with Russia. I just think its weird that technology jumps so far every 5 years yet 40 years later we can't get back to the moon easier?
eyes.gif
Same thing I was thinking, but I still believe it happened.

From what I understand, there are two conspiracy theories:

Some think that only the first moon landing was fake, but don't dispute the other trips to the moon that occurred until 1972, while others think that therewere no moon landings at all.

man people here want to believe the gov't is always lying to them. let the conspiracy theories rest for once, jesus.

- That video had me dying
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
(video directly above)

- I thought that spoof looked nearly as authentic
nerd.gif
as the real
wink.gif
landing.

- I have no definitive opinion on this topic; however, I do find it perplexing that we were able to travel to the moon and back
pimp.gif
, yet in more recent times, we struggle
to simply launch a shuttle without pieces of foam flaking off its external fuel tank during launch
grin.gif

grin.gif

well if someone such as National Geographic said there real, they must be!

indifferent.gif

its a shame society beleives anything said by a major power. There fake, National Geographics and who ever can say there real, but there points are just asvalid as any conspiricist. In my opinion, fake as hell. Do your research.
tired.gif

doublepost, sorry
ohwell.gif

BUT

Ill bump an old thread I made about conspiricys,

2012, Loch Ness, Big Foot, Life on Mars etc..
pimp.gif

alright guys its real look at the proof its like a 15 minute video but its worth it

edit: it cant be embed

So you're telling me I'm supposed to believe that 40 years ago, everyone's television broadcasted a "moon landing" from 380,000kilometers away in crystal clear quality, yet now 40 years of technology later, if it rains too hard, I can't watch an episode of scrubs because thecable/satellite goes out?

You dudes probably think Lee Harvey Oswald killed Kennedy, too?

We have landed on the moon multiple times.

We dont go back because it's too expensive, there is nothing else to study, and there no point in wasting another launch on that mission.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Mythbusters Busted this saying it was real. It was done enough said. They havent done one in a long time cause theirs no real reason besides publicity when we have rovers.

If you really wanna go to another planet Nasa is looking for people to go to Mars right now but its a 1 way trip though until they can figure our/care to bring you back.
If this is true, you know what I think they should do?. Well all of those depressed/EMO's should stop killing themselves without a purposeand go to MARS... that way we dont waste Humans.. IMO

Originally Posted by doyung9

So you're telling me I'm supposed to believe that 40 years ago, everyone's television broadcasted a "moon landing" from 380,000 kilometers away in crystal clear quality, yet now 40 years of technology later, if it rains too hard, I can't watch an episode of scrubs because the cable/satellite goes out?

You dudes probably think Lee Harvey Oswald killed Kennedy, too?
Thank you. Its all logic right?
wink.gif

And I like how we are in a recession but a College QB gets paid 50+ mill to play in the NFL.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

You would think they would be willing to cancel one season of sports to spurge the country's economy back up.
Humans are raised to be gullible in todays world and it works.
smile.gif
Good JobAmerica.

Back
Top Bottom