The Fourth Kind.

I searched and looked through the first five pages and found nothing. If this is a re-post, IDGAF.

eek.gif
that looks crazy. Looks like a good movie.

Movie looks dope.

Off topic but does anyone listen to David Ike? Or read any of his material. Out of this world.

The movie looks dope. Hopefully it will inspire some people to think outside of the box. Lots of symbolism spotted... Golden circle, owl,Samaritans...

Originally Posted by King Beef

Movie looks dope.

Off topic but does anyone listen to David Ike? Or read any of his material. Out of this world.

I know who he is. Interesting stuff, but dont take it all literally.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

The movie looks dope. Hopefully it will inspire some people to think outside of the box. Lots of symbolism spotted... Golden circle, owl, Samaritans. Sumerians

Movie looks dope.

The movie looks dope. Hopefully it will inspire some people to think outside of the box. Lots of symbolism spotted... Golden circle, owl, Samaritans...

Movie looks dope.

I never take what he says literally. But its still crazy.

Yeah.....that trailer made my AC feel like it was pumpin' Alaskan juice. I hope the movie's as good as the trailer.

The movie looks dope. Hopefully it will inspire some people to think outside of the box. Lots of symbolism spotted... Golden circle, owl, Samaritans...

Movie looks dope.

I never take what he says literally. But its still crazy.

I wouldnt say NEVER take it literally, but definitely keep it all in mind because there is some truth in what he talks about. Just be careful with what youchoose to believe.

There are a lot of movies like this with great trailers that end up sucking though.

What's that one movie with the killers with bag over their heads that break into the house. "Because you were home."

Now Sority Row....THAT looks good! You now there are going to be nude college chicks in that.

can someone explain the background to this movie? what its based off of??
movie looks great btw

WOW some peoples comments... SMH.. Anyway

the TRAILER looks fantastic, and thats saying alot and hard to say when it comes to a good alien flick. -9 totally just was wayover hyped but it was okay. Lately there havent been any good
alien.gif
moviesthat keep you on edge of your seat entertained. THIS MOVIE I must say give you the chills enough to mark your calendar and be in line early for... COURSE imgoing to be doing just that. Cant wait, MUCH appreciated THANKS OP

I posted earlier, came home while i was high
pimp.gif
and decided to do some research on this fourth dimension stuff. In the trailer you can seethat she says that at the middle of the night someone or something came into his/her room and took them away. WELL in the research i was doin real quick itturns out a being from the 5th dimension crossed over into our dimension. Why? we gotta see the movie. The reason the person does not know exactly what it wasthat abducted them is because our eye, mind and the dimension we live in (the 3rd) does not allow� us to see beings or anything in the 4th or 5th dimension (oranything above).But to fully grasp that concept you gotta watch some of these videos. some long, some short, but these videos painted the perfect picture in myhead. deff. will be watching this movie. Good looks OP

Cool site i found with a lot more info on other dimensions and info on time and space..
http://imaginingthetenthdimension.blogspot.com/
Some of the vids on that site are straight
eek.gif
�..� scary to think about someof this stuff.

Back
Top Bottom