The Fourth Kind.

looks tighter then a 10year old
laugh.gif
no pedo

ZEEN1NE wrote:
I posted earlier, came home while i was high
pimp.gif
and decided to do some research on this fourth dimension stuff. In the trailer you can see that she says that at the middle of the night someone or something came into his/her room and took them away. WELL in the research i was doin real quick it turns out a being from the 5th dimension crossed over into our dimension. Why? we gotta see the movie. The reason the person does not know exactly what it was that abducted them is because our eye, mind and the dimension we live in (the 3rd) does not allow� us to see beings or anything in the 4th or 5th dimension (or anything above).But to fully grasp that concept you gotta watch some of these videos. some long, some short, but these videos painted the perfect picture in my head. deff. will be watching this movie. Good looks OP

Cool site i found with a lot more info on other dimensions and info on time and space..
http://imaginingthetenthdimension.blogspot.com/
Some of the vids on that site are straight
eek.gif
�..� scary to think about some of this stuff.

That's odd, I was under the impression the movie was called�"The Fourth Kind" because,

In 1972, a scale of measurement was established for alien encounters. When a UFO is sighted, it is called an encounter of the first kind. When evidence is collected, it is known as an encounter of the second kind. When contact is made with extraterrestrials, it is the third kind. The next level, abduction, is the fourth kind. This encounter has been the most difficult to document...until now.

Structured unlike any film before it, The Fourth Kind is a provocative thriller set in modern-day Nome, Alaska, where-mysteriously since the 1960s-a disproportionate number of the population has been reported missing every year. Despite multiple FBI investigations of the region, the truth has never been discovered.

Here in this remote region, psychologist Dr. Abigail Tyler (Milla Jovovich) began videotaping sessions with traumatized patients and unwittingly discovered some of the most disturbing evidence of alien abduction ever documented.

Using never-before-seen archival footage that is integrated into the film, The Fourth Kind exposes the terrified revelations of multiple witnesses. Their accounts of being visited by alien figures all share disturbingly identical details, the validity of which is investigated throughout the film.

�� I don't know about any dimensions and +@$*, but that was
eek.gif

That youtube series on the tenth dimension was very though-provoking, thanks for sharing that.

I too came home
pimp.gif
and watched part of that trailer.. after about a minutein I was like "now's not the time"..

However, watching it now it looks real dope and I'll definitely be checking for it.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

The movie looks dope. Hopefully it will inspire some people to think outside of the box. Lots of symbolism spotted... Golden circle, owl, Samaritans...

Originally Posted by King Beef

Movie looks dope.

Off topic but does anyone listen to David Ike? Or read any of his material. Out of this world.

I know who he is. Interesting stuff, but dont take it all literally.
Yea, this movie looks like it will be good, looks like an eye-opener too.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It could either be great or bad tho.

Im still gonna check it out.

Those dimension vids are crazy.

eek.gif

Something about this movie reminds me of Mothman Prophecies.

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

pimp.gif
and decided to do some research on this fourth dimension stuff. In the trailer you can see that she says that at the middle of the night someone or something came into his/her room and took them away. WELL in the research i was doin real quick it turns out a being from the 5th dimension crossed over into our dimension. Why? we gotta see the movie. The reason the person does not know exactly what it was that abducted them is because our eye, mind and the dimension we live in (the 3rd) does not allow� us to see beings or anything in the 4th or 5th dimension (or anything above).But to fully grasp that concept you gotta watch some of these videos. some long, some short, but these videos painted the perfect picture in my head. deff. will be watching this movie. Good looks OP

Cool site i found with a lot more info on other dimensions and info on time and space..
eek.gif

i didnt understand any of these smh

ZEEN1NE wrote:
pimp.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif
�Interesting Vids. Oh and the movie looks tight too.

Back
Top Bottom