The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

Like I get you mad but Joe didn't know you existed but he can't use that anger on his mom because she's dying so who is he gonna blame? Joe.

The mom is the real scumbag here.

Like did she even tell him why his father aint around?

This aint a pure drama show so this stuff won't be properly addressed. I didn't like how they glossed over Joe forgiving her and the explanation for why she waited until she was dying to tell him and try to make it right. Sad thing to me is foul ppl like this exist in real life.

Last edited:

Like did she even tell him why his feather aint around?

This aint a pure drama show so this stuff won't be properly addressed. I didn't like how they glossed over Joe forgiving her and the explanation for why she waited unties he was dying to tell him and try to make it right. Sad thing to me is foul ppl like this exist in real life.
She probably talked bad about Joe to Wally, so there's a built-in resentment already there.

Regardless, the writers most likely think everything will be okay when he gets his powers.

Like did she even tell him why his feather aint around?

This aint a pure drama show so this stuff won't be properly addressed. I didn't like how they glossed over Joe forgiving her and the explanation for why she waited unties he was dying to tell him and try to make it right. Sad thing to me is foul ppl like this exist in real life.

THIS!

Campy would have been Wally automatically accepting Joe as his dad. The kid clearly seems to want a family but he's rebelling because they weren't there when he was growing up. You're presenting as if Wally knew this entire time that he had this family. He literally found out 3 episodes again just as we did. His reactions seem pretty normal for that life changing revelation.

Why does it need to be either or though? You're making my point for me: there's so many better ways to have introduced the character but they did so in the most annoying way possible. Since you like the drama between Joe and Wally, why couldn't they have had Joe use his detective skills to track down Wally, have Wally be initially resentful, then slowly explore that dynamic over the course of the season? That would be infinitely better than having Wally FIND JOE HIMSELF, then have him get all resentful literally out of nowhere, then neatly wrap things up in a bow as one big happy family because Iris - someone he barely knows - almost died.

Also, the whole Iris - Wally relationship is hella fake as well. If I met my 19 year old brother for the first time, I'm not going to be lecturing him about racing or following him around telling him who he should hang out with. Its just more unnecessary drama to quickly develop a new character in 3 episodes rather than doing it organically over time.

Wally didn't find Joe out of nowhere. The mom came back to town, reconnected with Joe. Iris finds out she has a brother. Eventually this gets back to Joe. The mom goes ghost for a few eps and a lot of stuff happens off screen. Then Wally shows up. It's implied the mom told him something in order for him to find Joe and Iris.

I wouldn't say he's resentful out of the blue. We don't know what the mom told him. Any scenario/lie told to him other than the truth would have him a bit resentful at some point. going off this past ep he had it hard and he made it clear all he had was his moms. She could've told him Joe left her and been resentful all this time. She could've said Joe died and then tell him he's alive when she finds out she's dying and he'd have reason to be resentful on the spot with a lot of questions.

End of the day all he knows is he was with his moms struggling while Joe raised his sister and some white boy they adopted and are doing pretty well for themselves.

Really? They film like all the CW shows in British Columbia/Vancouver (somewhere in Canada).

They taking skylines and aerial shots from the west? :lol:

Last edited:
It's not SD, they film in Portland and Vancouver BC.

Bruh... I'm telling you, one of those shots was SD. I'll put money on it. I saw the Emerald Plaza and The USS Midway Museum.

2136600890_4248bdd68a_b.jpg

383916872e967a40c883a3697a486dfd.jpg

USS-Midway-aircraft-carrier-museum-and-city-skyline-lights-at-night-on-the-bay-by-San-Diego-Photographer-Andrew-Abouna.jpg

EDIT: Just read on another forum that they use stock footage of multiple cities for some shots. I'll pinpoint the scene later tonight.

Last edited:
I suppose. But actual filming is up north. But just city shots I could see them using diff areas digitally or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom