The exposure of Chitownlegend aka Sole 4 Real = thread of the year

If there isn't one yet, then this will shut it down early. For those of you that were around, I think that after reading the thread in its entirety, youwill agree that this is the thread of the year The truth about "ChitownLegend" and "Sole 4 Real"
pimp.gif

damn end of the year and end of the decade posts need to end dammit

method man might as well sticky a topic for this

i remember reading that thread thinking mister p was just joking at first

i wonder how many dudes sent sole4real pm's trying to holla
nerd.gif

I had figured out long before that shorty was not who she said she was but P put the nail in the coffin. !**% is sad and crazy at the same time.

I wonder what name "Donte" is on now...

I just read all 35 pages of that thread.
Sucks though cause dude posted the thread prior to that and thats another 30 plus pages.

Its crazy how it all went down.
What ended up happening after the lock?

And whats good with Odrama, his posts in that thread were pure comedy.

smh.gif

That kind of %@%% happened at another forum I go to. Basically there is a chat room, and sometimes members would have their girlfriends come into chat. Wellthis one guy makes another screenname, and simultaneously posts with both screen names. This went on for like 2-3 months, until one guy thought something wasfishy and decided to check the Facebook photo that the "girl" posted up. The actual girl in the photo had no boyfriend and never went on forums. Thatguy has not come back.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by swishasweets

Damn i cudnt exactly process 70+ pgs. of fail.. anybody want to give cliffnotes?
Basically ... (Someone can fix this story where I messed up ...)

Chitownlegend has been posting on NT for years, posted pictures, said his name was 'Donte' ...

Posted in Sports & Training, said he went to (forgot school, I believe the same one MisterP goes to) ... and was D1 and got kicked out or something, ionno.

In that 'Waves' thread, where Donte said he was wolfin' (not getting his hair cut because he was sick ...)

MisterP called him out. Told him that when he saw him last week he actually had a fresh haircut, and that he wasn't sick.

P also said that he talked to the REAL guy before, and that he didn't even know what Niketalk was really, so P just didn't mention it anymore.

He didn't think anything of it though.

Sole 4 Real turned out to be fake, and that her and Chitownlegend was actually the same person.

They used to argue, posting within minutes of each other, whenever he'd post, she would.

Blah blah blah, I found the real Donte's Facebook, turns out, he's actually into sneakers .. surprisingly.
laugh.gif

Whenever I ask him about Niketalk, he ignores me.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom