The Expendables (2010) Trailer

looks like trash, and i didnt even know Dolph Lundgren was still alive , dude has been mia for god knows how long

Looks like the worst movie of all time.
laugh.gif

Anything with Terry Crews in it gets a *thumbs up* from me.

And Sly is on some Benjamin Button +$%+. Is he aging backwards?

I was hyped when I saw Ivan Drago
laugh.gif

and really you ppl saying that it looks like a bad movie
laugh.gif
.....Thismovie is not really about having a good plot but it's meant to be nostalgic and poking fun of the action movies from the 80's and 90s.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Claude_Van_Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme was personally offered a role by Stallone, but turned it down.[sup][3][/sup] This reportedly led to Dolph Lundgren being cast instead although it is not confirmed whether it was the same part. The role accepted by Forest Whitaker was originally conceived as a role for Wesley Snipes but later rewritten for Whitaker.[sup][4][/sup] Due to a scheduling conflict prior to filming, Whitaker was replaced by Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson for the role of Hale Caesar.[sup][5][/sup] He was then replaced by former NFL player Terry Crews.[sup][6][/sup]
Steven Seagal was asked to play a cameo role, but turned down the offer due to negative experiences with producer Avi Lerner
The role of the man who hires the Expendables, Mr. Church, was very difficult to cast. Initially offered to Schwarzenegger, he declined in favor of a smaller cameo due to his current political career.[sup][9][/sup] The role was then offered to Kurt Russell whose agent replied that he was not interested in "ensemble acting at the moment."[sup][10][/sup] Stallone spent several months after principal photography determined to find a big action name for the part. Rumors suggested that the role had been offered to friend and fellow former Planet Hollywood co-owner Bruce Willis, who was busy filming of A Couple of $*#+%. Willis finally confirmed on August 17, that he will play Mr. Church and that his scene will feature himself, Sylvester Stallone, and Arnold Schwarzenegger.[sup][11][/sup]
[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Expendables_(2010_film)#cite_note-10[/sup]

Only thing missing is Micheal Bay. Joint would be epic, No dialog just stuff blowing up and Karate kicks.lol.
All the dudes saying it looks horrible you can just watch Titanic a hundred times the weekend this comes out.

Back
Top Bottom