Where's Steven Segal at???
oh yeah him to

CHUCK NORRIS and STEVEN SEGAL tag team style

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by andycrazn

why does the black guy always have the big gun in these kind of movies???
its with all video games too. dudes be the ones carrying machine guns and %*!@
really tho,

...............the big bad boss at the end should be CHUCK NORRIS
HE WOULDNT LOSE

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by Hella Fresh007

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
They not even trying will the storyline, dialogue or acting. Just one liners and tons of shooting. This will be a good waste of 2 hours
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

QFT

I just felt like I seen a whole movie on that trailer alone. The only thing missing is the soundtrack credits at the end
laugh.gif

was thinking then same thing, iill b seein this movie anyways

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Watched
pimp.gif

I hope Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jet Li and Sylvester Stallone don't have a deep conversation together otherwise I'm gonna need subtitles.
I lol'ed
laugh.gif

I've been looking forward to this movie since I first heard it was announced, and every time they announced a new cast member I jumped for joy.

One of the best casts in any action movie, I already know it will be so terrible but incredibly awesome.

I'm already reserving this a spot as my favorite movie of all time. If theres mindless violence close to Punisher Warzone than i will be happy

this movie is gonna be so epic but god damn i had to cut the trailer half way i felt like it was giving the whole movie away. i hate trailers sometimes.

Its an ACTION movie...its not supposed to win awards.
I just want to be entertained, and watch ishhhh blow up.
With all that being said, i can't wait
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
They not even trying will the storyline, dialogue or acting. Just one liners and tons of shooting. This will be a good waste of 2 hours
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Watched
pimp.gif

I hope Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jet Li and Sylvester Stallone don't have a deep conversation together otherwise I'm gonna need subtitles.

roll.gif

I agree they should've included Jean-Claude, Chuck Norris and Seagal...that would be epic
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AIR Kamote23

Watched
pimp.gif

roll.gif

I agree they should've included Jean-Claude, Chuck Norris and Seagal...that would be epic
laugh.gif

JCVD declined, didn't want to do anymore of "those type of movies".... with that being said, this will be the single greatest Man movie ever.Everyone complaining about the terrible acting, well you can just rip your man card to shreds.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

You guys don't get it do you.

It's supposed to be a terribly acted, over the top, sex scenes with *******, stupid amount of action, shoot, kill, kill, kill, destroy, blow $#*@ up movie.

With that said.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

why does the black guy always have the big gun in these kind of movies???

littlegun.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

I can't wait for this movie to come out!

Back
Top Bottom