roll.gif

I don't hate the girl lol
Well, him and his mom then.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
classic NT response

Yep, it happened to me a few years ago.
I told her how much i cared about her and vice versa.
We were together however we broke up because her parents decided to relocate to another state so it was nothing that i could do.
She came back up here to see me and the rest was history.... for a few months lol.
She ended up getting knocked up by the guy that she was going to marry before i came back into the picture and later on realized that he wasnt the one as hestarted acting different later on down the line.
Some more shady stuff happened however i wont dare post it!!
I heard about it and just started talking to other women, i cant continue to wait on someone. I still feel the same way til this very day.
Its tough when you care about that person however letting her do what is going to make her happy is the best way to go.
You said that you dont really have feelings for her so it is what it is.

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

am i the only one that hates threads like this u go to the general forum and its basically a bunch of guys tryin to let it go about some girl, or i need advice nobody cares

indifferent.gif
Get off that mans back

Take the L, value the L, next time you see a worthy damselzero in on her. hesitation is the theif of all marriages

Her inviting you to the wedding is worse.

"It would mean so much if you showed up"

My @#$@# chest was on fire after hearing her say that @##$
smh.gif

i forgot to mention that she's getting married behind my house and i've basically got a front row to her walking out a wife to another guy

salt + lemon juice + rubbing alcohol in a wound

basically i get to see the full fruits of the biggest set of mistakes in my life unveiled before my eyes.
indifferent.gif

My dude a cup of henny and Ne-yo's Fade into the background on repeat for 3 turns and then move on.

lol this reminds me of the other day when I look on my facebook and see "a person you might know" and it was this girl I thought was the hottestgirl at school and noone beleived me cuz she was kinda a loner and weird. well this is her now and yeah shes married
eek.gif

n1641938112_77193_6855360.jpg

dude is a lucky man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

lol this reminds me of the other day when I look on my facebook and see "a person you might know" and it was this girl I thought was the hottest girl at school and noone beleived me cuz she was kinda a loner and weird. well this is her now and yeah shes married
eek.gif

n1641938112_77193_6855360.jpg

dude is a lucky man
pimp.gif
yea shes pretty he got a steal
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

i forgot to mention that she's getting married behind my house and i've basically got a front row to her walking out a wife to another guy

basically i get to see the full fruits of the biggest set of mistakes in my life unveiled before my eyes.
indifferent.gif
leave home so you don't have to see it...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by dunks87

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

indifferent.gif
leave home so you don't have to see it...
wink.gif
just saw her gettin pictures taken in her dress.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

lamest feeling

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Her inviting you to the wedding is worse.

"It would mean so much if you showed up"

My @#$@# chest was on fire after hearing her say that @##$
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I don't know how i would react
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom