****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Nah, just another person ignorantly willing to discredit the kid because his father has a big mouth (that doesn't affect them in the slightest).

Sucks doesn't it to be blatantly and ignorantly discrediting?

“If Charles thought like me, maybe he’d win a championship.”

“I’ll tell you right now, he’s better than Steph Curry to me.”

“Back in my heyday, I would kill Michael Jordan one-on-one. “

“You can’t win no championship with three white guys because the foot speed is too slow.”

Michael Jordan couldn’t sell a $495 shoe ‘because he ain’t Lonzo Ball’

View media item 2431248:lol:

i wanna see a review to see how these perform, the quality, and materials used.

it be ashamed if they charge 500 for a shoe that looks and performs like a captain jack 24 dollar protege shoe

Nah, just another person ignorantly willing to discredit the kid because his father has a big mouth (that doesn't affect them in the slightest).

Sucks doesn't it to be blatantly and ignorantly discrediting?

“If Charles thought like me, maybe he’d win a championship.”

“I’ll tell you right now, he’s better than Steph Curry to me.”

“Back in my heyday, I would kill Michael Jordan one-on-one. “

“You can’t win no championship with three white guys because the foot speed is too slow.”

Michael Jordan couldn’t sell a $495 shoe ‘because he ain’t Lonzo Ball’

View media item 2431248:lol:

Ummmm, unless Mark is LaVar Ball, your post really does not show hypocrisy.

And secondly, you are kinda admitting that your was blatantly and ignorantly discrediting

Last edited:
What rationale? The statement was "200 for flip flops"; that was just to illustrate it's not unheard of, not to justify BBB price point. Relax.

I actually like the flip flops but not for two bills
ohwell.gif

This too. Simmons has been called Lebron like. Faults is being called Westbrook/Kyrie fusion. A few of these dudes got pressure on them.
Nope, lavar took all that pressure and put it on lonzo. Nobody even talking bout mf doom or Simmons no more. To the casual dude he's hearing this kid is better than steph, magic Johnson like, their expecting a phenom.

but one is a world renowned brand trusted for almost 100 years.

the other is an upstart company with a question mark with no history whatsoever

would be hilarious if he fyre festivaled all them preorders

Last edited:
hope can get get rich enough to afford the z02s one day. seriously 

but one is a world renowned brand trusted for almost 100 years.

the other is an upstart company with a question mark with no history whatsoever

would be hilarious if he fyre festivaled all them preorders
You just proved his point.

What does being "world renowned" actually mean to the consumer? You are paying for the perceived "value" which is based on the name of the brand.

Just like if you tried to press up a bunch of Gildan tees with screen printed letters and tried to sell them for $300...you'd get laughed at. But those VLone dudes and Kanye West are literally doing that...and people are buying them...because of the perceived "value" that Vlone and Kanye West has.

Back
Top Bottom