****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

This too. Simmons has been called Lebron like. Faults is being called Westbrook/Kyrie fusion. A few of these dudes got pressure on them.
Nope, lavar took all that pressure and put it on lonzo. Nobody even talking bout mf doom or Simmons no more. To the casual dude he's hearing this kid is better than steph, magic Johnson like, their expecting a phenom.

Nah. That ain't true. :lol:

Lavar bout to collab with lil yachty, "I wouldn't tell you to seek out a great" :lol:

Last edited:
Markelle is the best player in this draft imo and u don't hear a peep about him... until lonzo said he was better than him. Ben Simmons is a after thought right now, if he's a bust it's gonna be ok but if lonzo is a bust social media gonna explode. Memes galore, everyone gonna wanna hear from lavar, pressure on the other boys etc. All eyes are on the kid, my grandmother asked me the other day whole watching the dubs game who is this lavar kid... I'm like it's lonzo Carol, it's lonzo.

that's why I said he if goes #1 to the Lakers

all the damn pressure in the world, Bron would be the only one to have more pressure but he was almost a guarantee

name="tay1" url="/t/660140/the-everything-lavar-ball-thread/2940#post_28093595"]He should drop the Big. Baller Brand is ok

I think "Baller" is the worst part about it.

Maybe rebrand as the "Ball Brand" idk.. They should let it be about their last name, not some TIRED word that should be retired at this point.

or brand Ball lol

Last edited:
I would drop "Brand." And "Big." And maybe "Ball" too. Neither "Big Baller Brand" nor "BBB" rolls off the tongue. "Brand" sounds like you're buying it at K-Mart. "Big" sounds like you're buying it at a wholesale sporting goods retailer.

They could use a translation of "Ball" in another language that sounds cool.

Last edited:
C_j6cJWXgAEKeNh.jpg

I would drop "Brand." And "Big." And maybe "Ball" too. Neither "Big Baller Brand" nor "BBB" rolls off the tongue. "Brand" sounds like you're buying it at K-Mart. "Big" sounds like you're buying it at a wholesale sporting goods retailer.

Lol no doubt.

Completely agree

Ballab

Unc Lavar is the mad scientist that created this beast. (doc black)

Partner with a cutting edge tech company.

I can see the commercial (infomercial) now

Last edited:
Markelle is the best player in this draft imo and u don't hear a peep about him... until lonzo said he was better than him. Ben Simmons is a after thought right now, if he's a bust it's gonna be ok but if lonzo is a bust social media gonna explode. Memes galore, everyone gonna wanna hear from lavar, pressure on the other boys etc. All eyes are on the kid, my grandmother asked me the other day whole watching the dubs game who is this lavar kid... I'm like it's lonzo Carol, it's lonzo.

Idk why you keep saying nobody cares about Ben Simmons because real basketball fans have been waiting for this dude to hit the league for a few years and can't wait to see how he turns out playing with Embiid next season. YOU might not care but I know plenty of people that do :lol:

I swear if Lavar made the shoes $990, people would still buy them just as much to justify that they're sticking it to the "big, evil brands." He could've made twice as much money 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Idk why you keep saying nobody cares about Ben Simmons because real basketball fans have been waiting for this dude to hit the league for a few years and can't wait to see how he turns out playing with Embiid next season. YOU might not care but I know plenty of people that do :lol:
Just because people like me and u care does y mean everyone does. The average ESPN stat sheet casual watcher gives 0 damns but they know 100% who lonzo is and will be waiting for his debut. He fails the media gonna kill that man. If u think he doesn't have more pressure than Simmons and the others u out yo mind.

I swear if Lavar made the shoes $990, people would still buy them just as much to justify that they're sticking it to the "big, evil brands." He could've made twice as much money :lol:  

isnt ball rich already? he aint helping the black community by making a rich man get richer. he took a shot at mj for not helping the black community but is lavar gonna take some of that money and help these black communities in need? what an ignorant individual who wrote that.

edit: the game wrote that? no wonder it sounded so ignorant

Last edited:
isnt ball rich already? he aint helping the black community by making a rich man get rich. he took a shot at mj for not helping the black community but is lavar gonna take some of that money and help these black communities in need? what an ignorant individual who wrote that.

edit: the game wrote that? no wonder it sounded so ignorant
Exactly, it was very poorly written.

they might be overthinking it...the name is BALL. allcaps so people know it's important.

advertising writes itself..."Ball Out," "Ball Up," "Ball is Life," "All for Ball," "Ball so..."---hmm, maybe not that one.

seriously tho, I think it's better than "Big Baller Brand," which does sound like a K-Mart release of Gino Green Global.

Last edited:
thats not bad at all

now just make the shoe competitvely priced and.... oh wait

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom