****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Ooweee ol boys legs were like
giphy.gif

Aside from an unnatural jumper the landing after the shot from LaMelo always looks awkward as hell. So is Lavar just gonna have Melo and Gelo play in some sort of JBA-affiliated league until Melo thinks he ready for the draft?!? From these highlights this new USA/JBA squad plays the same pickup style as they did back in the OG JBA.

white black and gum pair remind me of bo jacksons and the zoom turf jets...id actually cop those.

did anyone on here ever get the first pair?

The commercials are mad corny. I respect so and Lavar for wanting to do their own thing and not go with a big sneaker company but as a fan, it deprives us of quality ad campaigns. Now all we get is corny ripoffs of 25 year old Nike/Jordan commercials.

The BBB ship has sailed and the joke is over. I’m saying this as a Lakers fan too. Kill it already. Next years shoe will be 50 bucks

Does lonzo even wear his own signature shoes during nba games?

I know Lavar said lonzo usually wears whatever he wants (mostly jordans, nikes, or whatever, anything besides bbb shoes) because big ballers can wear whatever they want, I’m thinking the bbb shoe quality must not be great so he doesn’t wear them.

Does lonzo even wear his own signature shoes during nba games?

I know Lavar said lonzo usually wears whatever he wants (mostly jordans, nikes, or whatever, anything besides bbb shoes) because big ballers can wear whatever they want, I’m thinking the bbb shoe quality must not be great so he doesn’t wear them.
You've already answered your own question

I wonder how this will impact the jba. It's not like the jba was getting the top high school kids anyway but I think this might shrink their pool of potential players even further.

Back
Top Bottom