****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Meekmahon is literally in the process of reviving the XFL, a league that has already failed, and mo one is batting an eye. No nonstop hot takes, no 24/7 news coverage. Nothing.

I can’t until Trump starts tweeting in support of it and all his MAGA folks start praising this revival. They probably already trademarked Make Football Great Again

Meekmahon is literally in the process of reviving the XFL, a league that has already failed, and mo one is batting an eye. No nonstop hot takes, no 24/7 news coverage. Nothing.

I can’t until Trump starts tweeting in support of it and all his MAGA folks start praising this revival. They probably already trademarked Make Football Great Again
Who is no one?

Come in the wrestling thread and see how many people think Vince is making a smart decision. We called him DOZENS of idiots.

Come on man, can't tell if you are serious

Cody Riley and Jalen Hill suspended for the rest of the season at UCLA.

If I'm not mistaken this doesn't count as a redshirt season either.

I didn't know a thing about it at all. Pretty dumb since it failed once.

Who is no one?

Come in the wrestling thread and see how many people think Vince is making a smart decision. We called him DOZENS of idiots.

My bad I clearly forgot NTWT is on the same level as the national media.

But yes I’m the one not being serious here.

People keep saying it only takes a few big names and it's a wrap. You really think this mult million dollar "non-profit" doesn't already have plans incase someone provide this avenue for players

More than anything a few big names should attend HBCUs to help funding for average students and their fellow athletes vs Lavar AAU 2.0

I have heard many outlets call it a dumb decision. Maybe we have been listenning to different outlets.
Plenty of outlets have called Vince DUMB

If the people who he's trying to appeal to are calling it dumb then what else do you need?

who gives a **** about the national media? Don't y'all bash it when it comes to the narrative they create about Lavar?

Who is no one?

Agreed.
People definitely do care about the XFL. Fond memories over here.
I was a bit sad when it only lasted one season. Was cool seeing some of the players get NFL jobs afterwards. Tommy Maddox was even a starter for a few seasons.

That's a ridiculously hard suspension.
Agreed. A whole season is crazy considering they only get 4 of them.
I can’t remember a time that a college athlete was suspended so long for petty theft.
I think it’s usually a few games.

Lavar is a prophet !! own your likeness, own your destiny!, get paid for your talent! Maximize your brand!

Why not start a league that pays athletes! Of course your gonna hear sports networks hate on this idea because they get revenue from ad companies when these mega teams play on tv! If Duke and Kentucky had d3 hoopers playing on espn and lavar had these blue chip recruits playing on NBC the same day whos gonna get more ad dollars NBC or espn?

If you a one in done, why not join a league for a year and get paid? The nba rule is dumb. Some of the greatest players of all time are high school players! Euro players dont have to wait a year why do American players have to? Whos to say these leagues cant attract past nba players who maybe want to try their hand at coaching or developing youth? Why are college coaches making excessive money and the players gotta steal crab legs from the grocery store lol

If you not good enough to go professional, humble yourself take that free college scholarship and graduate debt free. So yes college is extremely positive in that aspect

It's crazy when people get hit over the head with new ideas and taking ownership people can't process it. So used to being sleep and going along with status quo

I'm not mad at LeBron for pushing a Hummer in high school.

While LaVar didn’t know what the suspension would be at the time, in retrospect I can’t even be mad at him pulling Gelo out. Obviously a suspension was needed and warranted, but a year for shoplifting is maaaaaad OD.

You’re way more intelligent than you portray yourself to be. Really, What Culture Wrestling? That’s NTWT the YouTube version.

People keep saying it only takes a few big names and it's a wrap. You really think this mult million dollar "non-profit" doesn't already have plans incase someone provide this avenue for players

More than anything a few big names should attend HBCUs to help funding for average students and their fellow athletes vs Lavar AAU 2.0
I've thought for a long time that HBCUs should leave the NCAA and start playing players. They have the infrastructure to make this happen. sorry off topic.

flat,800x800,070,f.jpg

While LaVar didn’t know what the suspension would be at the time, in retrospect I can’t even be mad at him pulling Gelo out. Obviously a suspension was needed and warranted, but a year for shoplifting is maaaaaad OD.

Pretty sure BBB was in the loop with the season long suspension...Lavar did say that UCLA was playing with the suspensions and he already mentioned he didn’t want Gelo missing a whole season when he pulled him outta school

Sometimes he’s not so ridiculous if u look past the hot takes and think bout what’s going on...I woulda chosen to transfer but finding somewhere to play this season ain’t bad either, those other kids got screwed hard :smh:

Lavar is a prophet !! own your likeness, own your destiny!, get paid for your talent! Maximize your brand!

Why not start a league that pays athletes! Of course your gonna hear sports networks hate on this idea because they get revenue from ad companies when these mega teams play on tv! If Duke and Kentucky had d3 hoopers playing on espn and lavar had these blue chip recruits playing on NBC the same day whos gonna get more ad dollars NBC or espn?

If you a one in done, why not join a league for a year and get paid? The nba rule is dumb. Some of the greatest players of all time are high school players! Euro players dont have to wait a year why do American players have to? Whos to say these leagues cant attract past nba players who maybe want to try their hand at coaching or developing youth? Why are college coaches making excessive money and the players gotta steal crab legs from the grocery store lol

If you not good enough to go professional, humble yourself take that free college scholarship and graduate debt free. So yes college is extremely positive in that aspect

It's crazy when people get hit over the head with new ideas and taking ownership people can't process it. So used to being sleep and going along with status quo

I'm not mad at LeBron for pushing a Hummer in high school.

League already exists fam, it's called the G league

Back
Top Bottom