****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

IMO he's not

That jump shot is broke AF. Unless he's a lock down defender? But I haven't heard his name mentioned with defense..

College means nothing when you get drafted. We've seen top players exit the league after 1-2 seasons :lol:

Shawn Marion had an even worse shot and he made it how many years??

He could rebound and defend [emoji]129300[/emoji]

While his was ugly it went straight. These kids all have a weird *** side angle shot.

Even MKG is struggling with his horrible jump shot. If it wasn't for subpar skills on the other side of the ball he might be out too

Not hating just saying he's got a super ugly and awkward jumper. He could go on to be better than curry but I'm saying in the NBA with that jumper idk. Then again idk the rest of his game

I'm only in here because his father is annoying and just saw an IG video of him pop up in my feed

Melo's bench press form is :x :smh: doe

Man these kids are just having fun, living life and doing what they love!

The media really trying to bring hatred to this family.

Who records it? Who sends it to TMZ? Who has a whole channel on YT?

I think people are just irritated that this dad is a making it about him. is that their plan? Make dad be the shield for human hatred as his sons can just play ball? This isnt exactly new but they have taken it to the highest of social media levels. Its as if the Kardashian's are running things. Their reality show is months away, I guarantee it.

Overall its what they want. You can't expect everyone to love what this family is about. Ultimately they dont care. They are getting on air and showcasing their brand. Most won't see it as a positive feat but it is what it is

Simple. Any publicity is good publicity!

Lavar is doing whatever it takes to put his sons in position to get a full ride for education and make it to the professional league.

Using Steph Curry is perfect because he's one of the faces of NBA, so many kids look up to Curry, what he did is GENIUS!

It's the same as fighting.... wanna make money and get the big fights? Call out Mayweather, call out Pacquiao, call out McGregor... ect.

You gotta use your resources to survive.

All three already committed to UCLA before the dad started talking crazy.

So I guess unless that talk starts to affect their play or sponsorships, any publicity is good publicity. I can agree with that part.

For me, the kids already got full rides without all the crazy talk. So why start now? its sort of backwards publicity. He wants the shine too.

IMO he's not

That jump shot is broke AF. Unless he's a lock down defender? But I haven't heard his name mentioned with defense..

College means nothing when you get drafted. We've seen top players exit the league after 1-2 seasons :lol:

Shawn Marion had an even worse shot and he made it how many years??

He could rebound and defend [emoji]129300[/emoji]

While his was ugly it went straight. These kids all have a weird *** side angle shot.

Even MKG is struggling with his horrible jump shot. If it wasn't for subpar skills on the other side of the ball he might be out too

Not hating just saying he's got a super ugly and awkward jumper. He could go on to be better than curry but I'm saying in the NBA with that jumper idk. Then again idk the rest of his game

I'm only in here because his father is annoying and just saw an IG video of him pop up in my feed

So basically when you said he's not the real deal it was based on nothing. :lol:

Yea Lavar said he does personal training as his main job ...he also got that BIG BALLER BRAND poppin and I'm sure various other side hustles

His wife probly work a 9-5 tho

Only ones spending $50 on those tshirts are koolaid sippers, chicks tryin to throw some p at them, and kids at the high school that are trying to get in the circle thatll be saying "i went to school with him, thats my bro"

Who's buying BBB tho? Most of that stuff was given out to teammates and friends :lol:

No ones buying that ****

Lonzo is the real deal, awkward jumper and all.  That jumper is wet as **** and dude's range is crazy.  

On top of that, he's a true point guard and averages almost 8 assists/game.  Yet at the same time, he can blow by defenders pretty easily when needed.  He almost lulls you to sleep with this calm and cool style of play--and then he does some **** that makes you say "damn".  

One thing I noticed when watching him is that his game feel is damn good for a college freshman.  That isn't something you can teach, IMO.  You either have it or you don't.  I think this is what sets him apart from some of the other top NBA prospects.  

Yea Lavar said he does personal training as his main job ...he also got that BIG BALLER BRAND poppin and I'm sure various other side hustles

His wife probly work a 9-5 tho

If I'm not mistaken the mom is a PE teacher
Damn if this is true then I wonder what else Lavar got poppin because you are not going to be living in no damn Chino Hills w/ PE teacher & PT money.

S/o Lavar, he went to Cal State LA and I go here now
smokin.gif
and he grew up in the city section. Dorsey (alma mater), Crenshaw, Freemont, Locke, real LA ****

Bias aside,I can honestly say that I don't see a single thing wrong with how Lavar handles his kids. It's not like the kids aren't reveling in this. They want this. I think in that ESPN special Lavar alluded to saying something like "If I have to really push you then this isn't for you". They wanna do this, and his guidance has got all 3 of them to UCLA and I think all of them (Liangelo probably not, but maybe) have a chance at the NBA.

I think Lavar is obviously trolling a bit, but to me it's all in good fun. Some of the things he's said are being said by the parents of all these damn prospects anyway, he just has the balls to say it publicly. You shouldn't be taking most of what he says seriously anyway In my opinion.

I don't see anything Lavar is doing as being outrageous. I'm for it.

I think what's most surprising, is that media outlets legit ran with the whole lavar saying "My son is only gonna play for the Lakers" or "My son right now is better than steph curry"

Like really?
laugh.gif

He's just a father extremely confident in his kids shooting the *****, there's no way he actually believes this and if he does, so? It's harmless man lol

Melo's bench press form is :x :smh: doe

Man these kids are just having fun, living life and doing what they love!

The media really trying to bring hatred to this family.

Who records it? Who sends it to TMZ? Who has a whole channel on YT?

I think people are just irritated that this dad is a making it about him. is that their plan? Make dad be the shield for human hatred as his sons can just play ball? This isnt exactly new but they have taken it to the highest of social media levels. Its as if the Kardashian's are running things. Their reality show is months away, I guarantee it.

Overall its what they want. You can't expect everyone to love what this family is about. Ultimately they dont care. They are getting on air and showcasing their brand. Most won't see it as a positive feat but it is what it is

Simple. Any publicity is good publicity!

Lavar is doing whatever it takes to put his sons in position to get a full ride for education and make it to the professional league.

Using Steph Curry is perfect because he's one of the faces of NBA, so many kids look up to Curry, what he did is GENIUS!

It's the same as fighting.... wanna make money and get the big fights? Call out Mayweather, call out Pacquiao, call out McGregor... ect.

You gotta use your resources to survive.

All three already committed to UCLA before the dad started talking crazy.

So I guess unless that talk starts to affect their play or sponsorships, any publicity is good publicity. I can agree with that part.

For me, the kids already got full rides without all the crazy talk. So why start now? its sort of backwards publicity. He wants the shine too.

I get what you're saying, but I personally think his kids enjoy his character.

I don't see them coming off as "ugh my dad is ruining my childhood" demeanor.

I think they are 100% with it. If he can talk the talk, and they can walk the walk, I don't see the problem here.

Angel Garcia is probably one of the most hated Fathers in sports, but let his son Danny tell it, he loves him!

Last edited:
his jumper is ugly, but it goes in and he can get his shot off
like his dad said, perfect form is useless if you miss

Outspoken and confident black man with a good family....they dont want you to see that so they try to belittle him. I respect bra, even if I disagree with his opinions, but to see what he has raised and understanding the difficulty to raise 3 boys into successful young men, he gets my praises. Best of luck to all of them. Im rooting for them.

Lonzo is the real deal, awkward jumper and all.  That jumper is wet as **** and dude's range is crazy.  

On top of that, he's a true point guard and averages almost 8 assists/game.  Yet at the same time, he can blow by defenders pretty easily when needed.  He almost lulls you to sleep with this calm and cool style of play--and then he does some **** that makes you say "damn".  

One thing I noticed when watching him is that his game feel is damn good for a college freshman.  That isn't something you can teach, IMO.  You either have it or you don't.  I think this is what sets him apart from some of the other top NBA prospects.  
Tell that to LaVar.

:tongue:

Lavar is such a tool. The youngest kid is gonna have it the roughest though cause this **** is only beginning. He still has a while to go.

he better hope Lonzo is the real deal at the NBA level or this is all gonna come crashing down really fast on him
And if Lonzo isn't the real deal at the NBA level, so?

He already won. Like Lavar said, real pressure isn't trying to live up to being an NBA star. His kids are all headed to one of the finest institutions in the country for college, they all will probably play pro, two of which will probably play in the league, I mean, they already won.

His kids are all headed to one of the finest institutions in the country for college,

Everyone mentions this, but in reality them going UCLA doesnt mean s*** when youre going for a 1 & done (said so himself). Im not knocking anyone who does that if you got the talent, hell thats whyi went to juco for baseball so i didnt have to wait til my JR year to be drafted.

Anyway, yeah theyre going to UCLA but the intentions arent there for them to receive UCLA education, its just something they gotta do in order to get in the league.

No thats not a knock on raising 3 boys and what not but yeah

Back
Top Bottom