The Eastbay Re-Stock Thread **update pg. 10** Vol. Gold Club Member

EastbayRep...seriously what's up with that yellowing already and the no double box.

You guys need to be true to your word, no wonder you lost my business.

EastbayRep...seriously what's up with that yellowing already and the no double box.

You guys need to be true to your word, no wonder you lost my business.

Originally Posted by Chewdeezy

Yea it's still a deal but it's just principle. Oh well. Can't win em' all.

Aka I can't sell them on eBay like the other pair in my sig...

Originally Posted by Chewdeezy

Yea it's still a deal but it's just principle. Oh well. Can't win em' all.

Aka I can't sell them on eBay like the other pair in my sig...

I wrote an email to Eastbay telling them that they should send Gold Club members emails on restocks of popular shoes like Jordans and that they should make it available to them before the general public. One email won't mean anything, but if a lot of people write emails, they will seriously consider it.

I wrote an email to Eastbay telling them that they should send Gold Club members emails on restocks of popular shoes like Jordans and that they should make it available to them before the general public. One email won't mean anything, but if a lot of people write emails, they will seriously consider it.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

^ The yellowing isn't their fault tho.

Yes but seeing they're in this condition and they released 8 months ago, the right thing would be to put them at like $139 or something instead of retail.

Yes but seeing they're in this condition and they released 8 months ago, the right thing would be to put them at like $139 or something instead of retail.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif

C'mon bro. You can't be serious.

Now, what I don't agree with is charging someone retail and shipping the shoes in a regular JB box. That's just wrong. Chewdeezy, you should pm eastbay rep and I'm sure he'll try to rectify the situation to the best of his ability.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif

C'mon bro. You can't be serious.

Now, what I don't agree with is charging someone retail and shipping the shoes in a regular JB box. That's just wrong. Chewdeezy, you should pm eastbay rep and I'm sure he'll try to rectify the situation to the best of his ability.

That box they sent the XI's to you in is just blatant disrespect. I would definitely scoop those size 10's though.

Back
Top Bottom