The Droid Fires Shots At Apple

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This.....again? The Sidekick? Really?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youneedthese

This is a consumer based society. Everyone wants the coolest or latest product. That is what keeps this country going. The iphone is a great phone and so is the bb and android devices. To each their own. If it wasnt for the app worlds in the iphone and droid phones then we would be stuck in the year 2000. And to the comment about phone copying off the iphone.......read a book. Thats like saying all of these car companies are fake compaired to the first car company ever made. Thats how business works. Someone creates something then the next person takes that idea and modifies it and add thier name to it. Touch screen phones have been around for years. Apple just did it smarter than companies in the past. Now that these droid devices are launching and being called the iphone killer, Appleheads want to get all touchy and sensitive.

/thread

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by RedMan

ninjahood wrote:

seventh letter wrote:

BBM > __________

A lot of girls get BB's just for the BBM.
laugh.gif
psssh yet when girls or anybody for that matter gets a sidekick for aim its considered "immature"
grin.gif

Give it up the SideKick will lose every time. Haha to da hypebeast & da snobs that use other phone to just browse facebook/space/twitter yet try to play out da sidekick.

sidekick 09 goes toe to toe with blackberries and win if u talkin specs

da issue is PURELY form factor and perception.

Just shut up about the Sidekick, already. As much as I like the 09 LX, you needa stop bringing it up in every damn cell phone thread.

WOW! Droid Mos Def Steppin UP!! Anyoneon NT that help getting out of T-Mobile Contract , Please HOLLA ASAP!

This is not an "iPhone killer". I hate that term, this is The Droid by Motorola. The Google Voice navigation is on a whole different scale andcurrently only available on The Droid. You dudes need to watch the navigation demo online at Engadget or something. Might pre-order one up at BestBuy when Iget back home.
pimp.gif

i own the G1 and I have moto droid envy...

definitely not switching to verizon for this phone tho'

just hopin tmo releases somethin good

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by seventh letter

BBM > __________

A lot of girls get BB's just for the BBM.
laugh.gif
psssh yet when girls or anybody for that matter gets a sidekick for aim its considered "immature"
grin.gif

Give it up the SideKick will lose every time. Haha to da hypebeast & da snobs that use other phone to just browse facebook/space/twitter yet try to play out da sidekick.
sidekick 09 goes toe to toe with blackberries and win if u talkin specs

da issue is PURELY form factor and perception
...and don't forget those broke %$# danger/microsoft servers ya'll got word to that 48 hour outage
grin.gif
all that did is pay my data for a month, and all da contacts is restored
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

Damn now I don't know if I want the Droid or the Tour...

You had BB in the past?

If not, i'd say try it out.
I have a Storm now...I need a new bat line thou....the iphone is winning that race though...

All this talk about droid and nobody said anything bout. the hero;
? The hero is the best phone out right now hands down

Back
Top Bottom