The-Dream Update

This fool put Body Work/F My Brains Out on this ****? Song is like 8-10 years old. SMH

He's so ******* extra, but that's exactly what I'm here for. :lol:

After 1.5 listens. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

In-song transition game as cold as ever.

Felt like the top 10-12 songs off the triple disc last December was some of his best work ever.

We'll see how this compares after extended listens.

Passion was okay, beat was kinda wack. Don't ever want to hear The Dream rap. Was there Puff adlibs? Swore I heard Puff.
Nothing Will Feel the Same is ****in fire, damn!
Sang was cool
Wee Hours is corny and Jhene weak *** voice didn't help
Hard 4 Me is nice
Notice was dope, too short
Spiritual could go
Ecstasy beat annoyed the hell out of me, the beat switch was mad nice.
Body Work/F My Brains Out is dope but it's 9-10 years old and sounds the same. Rather hear an unreleased song off the Nikki album or Love Affair.
Say Something was boring to me, could cut it
Take Care cool song

Overall it's cool, could have been better. I'll play it but only a few songs really made me want to listen again.

I feel like I’m going to get the Dream from Love King and I always end up disappointed with his stuff

Bring back the Old Dream!!!

My only hate for Dream is when he tried to do all the production himself. It end sup sounding very "cheap" and almost "corny". I love Dream though, its just a lot of his BSides make his albums less listenable. Going to listen to this tonight. I only liked two songs off his last album. His firts three albums though are all amazing.

My only hate for Dream is when he tried to do all the production himself. It end sup sounding very "cheap" and almost "corny". I love Dream though, its just a lot of his BSides make his albums less listenable. Going to listen to this tonight. I only liked two songs off his last album. His firts three albums though are all amazing.
he needs tricky stewart back with him
they are unbeatable
his production is great though imo
im miss the transitions

Made it through 5-6 songs. Liked maybe 1 or 2. Gonna have to get back to it but def not hitting like the three-disc.

The first 3 Sex Tapes was much better than this. They had more of that that 90's R&B feel. These songs sound like throwaways and he threw 2 songs from 2012 on here. :lol:

He need to just playing and drop that Nicki album.

I know what you mean. When he with Tricky it's the perfect mix of that bounce and smooth vibe. When it's just Dream sometimes he does too much with that bounce sound and it sounds forced.

The first 3 Sex Tapes was much better than this. They had more of that that 90's R&B feel. These songs sound like throwaways and he threw 2 songs from 2012 on here. :lol:

He need to just playing and drop that Nicki album.

I know what you mean. When he with Tricky it's the perfect mix of that bounce and smooth vibe. When it's just Dream sometimes he does too much with that bounce sound and it sounds forced.
What records he produce for himself?

Back
Top Bottom