** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

upload_2017-9-12_10-37-28.png
No.... way...Castellers are one of my absolute favorites.

Both Concepts and Extra Butter both did re-releases of their Diadora collabs earlier this year. Could LimitEDitions be doing the same thing?

Or could it be an alternate colorway? View media item 2491673 The original colorway was similar to the clothing featured in the first pic. View media item 2491672 Perhaps V2 is going to be similar to the clothing featured in the second pic?

Last edited:
I'm curious, what are Diadora "pepto bismol's"? Couldn't find any pictures that come up in a term search, I'm happy to help in the search for sz 10.5 Diadoras (my size).

its the pink all gone's and I actually need to change that to a size 11, I am more comfortable in the 11's and than the 10.5's.

its the pink all gone's and I actually need to change that to a size 11, I am more comfortable in the 11's and than the 10.5's.
Ahhh, gotcha. Thanks for the clarification. Now I see the resemblance to Pepto Bismol. Indeed, the pink All Gones are fresh.

So, does LimitEDitions have an online shop? I've checked the websites I could find and they have showcases and product advertisements, but I didn't see anything that indicated their products were available for sale online. For those of us who don't live in Spain, what options are available to purchase at retail?

Back
Top Bottom