** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

IMG_1597.JPG
Cheesesteaks today.

I like the N9s but I don't see myself copping either one.
igpVo2yl.jpg

SrePsCsl.jpg

A0qkE68m.jpg
cav9vbWm.jpg

I love Diadora, love The Transformers but these are nothing new or special IMO.
Had they used some different characters we haven't seen before it would probably be a different story.

I know it will never happen but, other than the characters I mentioned before (Devastator, Grimlock, Starscream) I think a Soundwave pack would be dope.
pRJvidHm.jpg
XgfMXzPm.jpg
joGdVvkm.jpg

Last edited:
I like the N9s but I don't see myself copping either one.
igpVo2yl.jpg

SrePsCsl.jpg

A0qkE68m.jpg
cav9vbWm.jpg

I love Diadora, love The Transformers but these are nothing new or special IMO.
Had they used some different characters we haven't seen before it would probably be a different story.

I know it will never happen but, other than the characters I mentioned before (Devastator, Grimlock, Starscream) I think a Soundwave pack would be dope.
pRJvidHm.jpg
XgfMXzPm.jpg
joGdVvkm.jpg
If i am not mistaken, the 4 theme is optimum prime, bumble bee, megatron and sound wave.

If i am not mistaken, the 4 theme is optimum prime, bumble bee, megatron and sound wave.
That's right. Either I worded, or you read, it wrong. I was just mentioning other characters I would have like to see instead of the same ones we've seen from other brands already.

Actually, the more I look at the Primes, I may like them more than my Trainer 3s...plus these are licensed w/logos, those weren't...
Ugh :smh:

I love the Bumblebee one.

Entered the raffle, but I'm gonna have major trouble pulling the trigger, given the price.

As for the grown *** man part -- I'm gonna have trouble pretending, given all the Transformers and Robotech/Macross stuff I have on display from my 80's childhood, which has persisted w/ continued collecting. I keep telling myself I've kept collecting for my son, but he's only 8.:blush:

IMG_1580.JPG

IMG_1601.JPG
IMG_1602.JPG
I'm not anti characters. I have the Pandas, I just think these are too in your face with the Transformers connection. I like the s8000 color blocking and the Optimus is nice but I would have preferred something like these Reeboks (with pert suede and good leather rather than the crappy patent leather)

Back
Top Bottom