** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Just received these from Wellgosh, real nice in person. The wider release is this weekend and have seen a few of the usual European retailers having them listed for release this Saturday. These are more expensive than the Hanon release though I paid £160 when they were £130 when Hanon released them. The Euro retailers I've seen them listed at have them at €190 so seem inline with the price increase. This release just has standard diadora paper in the box not the orange Hanon diadora paper and it didn't include the dust bag either.

View media item 2202021

Just received these from Wellgosh, real nice in person. The wider release is this weekend and have seen a few of the usual European retailers having them listed for release this Saturday. These are more expensive than the Hanon release though I paid £160 when they were £130 when Hanon released them. The Euro retailers I've seen them listed at have them at €190 so seem inline with the price increase. This release just has standard diadora paper in the box not the orange Hanon diadora paper and it didn't include the dust bag either.
Get ready for every collab release to have numbers from 500-1500 pairs made and each one will more than likely have a WW release.

this is not a bad thing, but the day of "exclusives" is long gone with this brand...

so they substantially jack the price up and we get none of the collab's extra goodies?

well that's lame but at least the pair came up nicely.

Do these fit like the Slam Jam Yvan's?

Do these fit like the Slam Jam Yvan's?
I don't own Yvans but I have intercity in my true size which is a 9.5. I normally size down to a 9 for s8000/n9000 but intercity fit great tts.
Thanks. I need to try my Yvan's on, but I went .5 up to a 10, and last time and tried them on, I recall they fit well. Like yourself, I usually go .5 down on collabs, but GRs are TTS 9.5 for me.

Thanks. I need to try my Yvan's on, but I went .5 up to a 10, and last time and tried them on, I recall they fit well. Like yourself, I usually go .5 down on collabs, but GRs are TTS 9.5 for me.

I think you'll be good with a 9.5 then.
Intercity are great in person! Cw is A+ if you like orange/blue.

Can't post links as i am a new user but Hanon's intercity is live in SJS with free shipping (DHL) on sizes up to 10 UK.

Anyone know where to get white flat Diadora laces for an N9000?  Or, recommend something good/similar?

anyone else seen the picture of the FP collab? I've been waiting for the two of them to do something for ages, my favourite shop and one of my favourite brands. Novembers going to be a busy month!

anyone else seen the picture of the FP collab? I've been waiting for the two of them to do something for ages, my favourite shop and one of my favourite brands. Novembers going to be a busy month!
Not seen anything yet so done a quick search, could only find this pic. V7000. Looks promising.

Back
Top Bottom