** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Tuscan racers look very nice in those shots
Will definitely try for them on monday

I had not looked at or worn my Ferros for some time. About a week ago I pulled them out of the box, where they have been stored with a shoe tree, only toe find dented up toeboxs! I did not have any prior memory of these dents and yet now they were everywhere. The shoe does not look the same. For some reason I thought only OG Jordan's didn't age well. 
you can iron the toe dents out. Already did that on two shoes with great results. No need to sell a shoe because of that! 

Here is a before and after comparison pic. The right shoe was actually even worse than the left one. In the pic I'm applying the same amount of toe pressure.

You have to stuff out the toebox with paper as much as you can, let it become a little bubbly.
Put a damp kitchen towel or cloth over the toe box.
Set the Iron to silk, not too much heat. Don't use the steam function! The steam would actually help on getting out the crease but is bad for the glue!

Iron over the spot until the towel becomes dry, then put another part of the wet cloth onto the spot again and repeat several times. Maybe three times max at first.
Make sure to stay away from rubber parts!

Don't overdo it with the heat! Check your result from time to time.

Disclaimer: this may change the structure of the leather a little and may take away from the plushness. The finer the suede the more attention is reqired. Definitely get a good shoebrush to brush up the leather afterwards. Do it on a pair you won't cry over if you do it for the first time.

View media item 2192955

Best diadora this year...

Materials are amazing, if you love kangaroo leather you'll love these. The colourway is really really good, love the cream and mint 

This will crease on the toes but that's because of the leather toes, just like the a ma manieres etc.

How'd you go with sizing?

My only Diadora's (N9000 MII), fit pretty tight but not unwearable, and I went .5 down from my TTS - although I have pretty narrow feet.

How'd you go with sizing?

My only Diadora's (N9000 MII), fit pretty tight but not unwearable, and I went .5 down from my TTS - although I have pretty narrow feet.
I went half down on these but is recommend most people to stay TTS, V7000s fit smaller than N9000s but I found these fitted a little bit longer

copped myself a US 8, so TTS. wanted that snug fit but can't really take such a gamble living in New Zealand.

in saying that, hopefully a swap isn't impossible if they are huge

Hi guys, first time posting here: 

do any of you struggle as much as i have each time i try to purchase from Hanon on release? multiple errors on stock, changing browsers and then somehow stock is validated after a few failed attempts? really looking forward to having this pair tho, love Bianchi. 

Those creases...

Price shipped to the US is right tho
wait till you get them in haha, I don't know what it is though, my left shoe on both pairs was fine but both right shoes are creased... I don't mind too much though as with the leather being so soft, it's going to happen anyway

Hi guys, first time posting here: 

do any of you struggle as much as i have each time i try to purchase from Hanon on release? multiple errors on stock, changing browsers and then somehow stock is validated after a few failed attempts? really looking forward to having this pair tho, love Bianchi. 
Nope easy and simple. Pretty much always get my pair from hanon when I try. 

25% off on Feature with the code "COLUMBUS."  Gets you the new Strawberry pair for $157 shipped.  Had to do it.

Here is a before and after comparison pic. The right shoe was actually even worse than the left one. In the pic I'm applying the same amount of toe pressure.

You have to stuff out the toebox with paper as much as you can, let it become a little bubbly.
Put a damp kitchen towel or cloth over the toe box.
Set the Iron to silk, not too much heat. Don't use the steam function! The steam would actually help on getting out the crease but is bad for the glue!

Iron over the spot until the towel becomes dry, then put another part of the wet cloth onto the spot again and repeat several times. Maybe three times max at first.
Make sure to stay away from rubber parts!

Don't overdo it with the heat! Check your result from time to time.

Disclaimer: this may change the structure of the leather a little and may take away from the plushness. The finer the suede the more attention is reqired. Definitely get a good shoebrush to brush up the leather afterwards. Do it on a pair you won't cry over if you do it for the first time.

View media item 2192955
Thank you for writing that out. The details are appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom