** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

So apparently there's a third round of raffle winners, and I happen to be one of them. Too bad my friend already helped me cop a pair during round two.

So apparently there's a third round of raffle winners, and I happen to be one of them. Too bad my friend already helped me cop a pair during round two.
Over here but the link didn't work for me last time someone tried to look me out, how did u cop

I think it's tagged to my account. I'm US11 by the way, not sure if that helps.
[/quote]
Yea I'm not an 11 but I can't add to cart either way

As has been mentioned a few times already, BAIT no longer allows you to share links. Each one is specifically linked to the account that was selected.
No more BAIT link orgies 
frown.gif

I remember a few members in here would let others log into their account and purchase the shoes before link would expire. I think it was for the Cruel World 3 release

Last edited:
As has been mentioned a few times already, BAIT no longer allows you to share links. Each one is specifically linked to the account that was selected.
More specifically, best I can tell, there's 1 link for a given size, and then that link is associated with the winning accounts.  (I've seen the very link I was given posted a couple of times in here already).

More specifically, best I can tell, there's 1 link for a given size, and then that link is associated with the winning accounts.  (I've seen the very link I was given posted a couple of times in here already).

Correct. Either way, if you didn't win the raffle, you can't just click and buy because your account has not been flagged as winning.

Back
Top Bottom