** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Me too... So hyped also you guys can call they are doing phone orders email them at [email protected] make the subject Seattle and in the body write your name address shoe size and product and a number to call you back and they will do it...

Me too... So hyped also you guys can call they are doing phone orders email them at [email protected] make the subject Seattle and in the body write your name address shoe size and product and a number to call you back and they will do it...
they gave me a different "subject" might be losing your phone order pair if a bunch of heads use it.

still didn't hit on the second wave of emails, but was able to secure my pair via phone order. very excitd to see these in hand! ...I thought "everyone" wins BAIT raffles!?

still didn't hit on the second wave of emails, but was able to secure my pair via phone order. very excitd to see these in hand! ...I thought "everyone" wins BAIT raffles!?

That's usually the case but I was heated I didn't win those nightmare asics welp got these

they gave me a different "subject" might be losing your phone order pair if a bunch of heads use it.

I actually contacted support and asked if they had any pairs then they sent me a winning raffle link not sure if it's coincidence or if customer care sent me the link. But before that I called up that Seattle store where the guy was super nice and friendly glad you guys were able to cop...

Last edited:
I actually didn't call I emailed the [email protected] I believe and just said in the body that I was a huge fan of the shoe but unfortunately I do not have my Cards on me for a phone order and if there was anything they can do so I can pay by PayPal then I got an email 5 minutes later saying I won the raffle could be coincidence as I said but it's worth a shot if not call up te bait stores and ask if they have any sizes left... Each store has a different way of doing phone orders but you need a CC on hand...

Here are some snaps..Went down a full size due to the leather lining and my preference in fit. Also did a lace swap

View media item 1862640View media item 1862653View media item 1862643View media item 1862644View media item 1862645View media item 1862642

Two questions... How's the quality on them and I went a half size down instead of a full size was there room when you went a full size down or do you like a tighter fit? In New Balance 998 I'm a 10.5 so I went with the same size but I heard the leather is thinner on these so you can go a full size down should I be ok with my 10.5?

Two questions... How's the quality on them and I went a half size down instead of a full size was there room when you went a full size down or do you like a tighter fit? In New Balance 998 I'm a 10.5 so I went with the same size but I heard the leather is thinner on these so you can go a full size down should I be ok with my 10.5?

I think the quality is great..being that they used actual real leather. I went a full size down because of that leather liner plus I also like the snug fit (which is actually a perfect fit and my toes are perfectly fine) If you don't like the snug fit then you should be fine with going .5 down on these.

Back
Top Bottom