"The Decision" in retrospect

kobe had a terrible game 7 minus his rebounding. But he never quit and his body language wasn't terrible.

bron was walking the ball up the court like he didn't give a flying @%%* when the game was in reach. I remember extremely well that he quit because I was psyched that he would come to the knicks the second that game was over. I knew his suitcase was packed I just picked the wrong destination

lebron played harder in the last minute and a half of the recent heat loss to clevlend, than he did in the last minute and a half in the cavs loss to boston. fact. He was going extra hard so he could get a triple double so the media would suck him off and blame the rest of the team for losing to the bum cavs

one of the stupidest things he ever done. next to his dancing on the baseline like he won the 'ship.

one of the stupidest things he ever done. next to his dancing on the baseline like he won the 'ship.

"kobe had a terrible game 7 minus his rebounding. But he never quit and his body language wasn't terrible."

Like I said, they ain't writing that if Gasol and Ron didn't come to play.

The fact is, the Cavs didn't lose that series and the Lakers win their because one player "quit" while the other didn't. It was because players like Gasol came to play to support the star while Mo Williams went Mr. Invisible in the playoffs.

TEAMS matters the most in winning team sports.

"kobe had a terrible game 7 minus his rebounding. But he never quit and his body language wasn't terrible."

Like I said, they ain't writing that if Gasol and Ron didn't come to play.

The fact is, the Cavs didn't lose that series and the Lakers win their because one player "quit" while the other didn't. It was because players like Gasol came to play to support the star while Mo Williams went Mr. Invisible in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

You dudes are the biggest and most illogical stans in sports. And it's not even close.
laugh.gif
  oh the irony and hypocriacy

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

You dudes are the biggest and most illogical stans in sports. And it's not even close.
laugh.gif

I already explained that I couldn't care less about the issue about who "quit" and who didn't.Learn to read stan. It detracts from the more important need of team play to win games over putting everything on a single player

laugh.gif

I already explained that I couldn't care less about the issue about who "quit" and who didn't.Learn to read stan. It detracts from the more important need of team play to win games over putting everything on a single player

laugh.gif

didn't read

laugh.gif

didn't read

--Says the guy that said Kobe was whining about having a better team.
eyes.gif

--How does Kobe come out your mouth so often? Has he been in there? Is that why you salty (or taste salt)? This is a Lebron thread.

--You wanna make a thread about Kobe quitting or whining or his 6-twenty something in Game 7 (with FIFTEEN rebounds) go make that thread.
--I'll have Ska lock that up in no time.
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

--How does Kobe come out your mouth so often? Has he been in there? Is that why you salty (or taste salt)? This is a Lebron thread.

--You wanna make a thread about Kobe quitting or whining or his 6-twenty something in Game 7 (with FIFTEEN rebounds) go make that thread.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
This dude's only pointing out the hypocrisy of some fans here. They're quick to label 'Bron a "quitter" after having one of his best post season games ever yet they give Kobe a pass and don't call him a "quitter" after some less than memorable performances he's had in big games.

If he's labelled a "quitter" for leaving to have a better opportunity to win why isn't the same said for Kobe when he pretty much forced LA management to make some moves or else he was going to leave. I don't see how wanting a better chance at winning necessarily means that you're taking the "easy" way out and "quitting"

If you're going call one person a "quitter",why not just call other people the same thing since they've also exhibited the same reasons that you guys have for labeling someone a "quitter".

It's like calling someone out for doing something yet turning a blind eye when another person does the same thing just because you prefer that person over the other person
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
This dude's only pointing out the hypocrisy of some fans here. They're quick to label 'Bron a "quitter" after having one of his best post season games ever yet they give Kobe a pass and don't call him a "quitter" after some less than memorable performances he's had in big games.

If he's labelled a "quitter" for leaving to have a better opportunity to win why isn't the same said for Kobe when he pretty much forced LA management to make some moves or else he was going to leave. I don't see how wanting a better chance at winning necessarily means that you're taking the "easy" way out and "quitting"

If you're going call one person a "quitter",why not just call other people the same thing since they've also exhibited the same reasons that you guys have for labeling someone a "quitter".

It's like calling someone out for doing something yet turning a blind eye when another person does the same thing just because you prefer that person over the other person
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
how the hell is kobe a quitter by making management build a better team?!?! lmfao, you have a very delusional understanding of the word "quitter"... your argument has been shot down so many times on NT... lebron is the one who left a team that had the best regular season record for 2 straight years! and you wanna compare that against kobe who played with idiots like kwame brown, brian cook, smush parker, chrism mihm, luke walton? hahaha
laugh.gif
nope keep trying

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
how the hell is kobe a quitter by making management build a better team?!?! lmfao, you have a very delusional understanding of the word "quitter"... your argument has been shot down so many times on NT... lebron is the one who left a team that had the best regular season record for 2 straight years! and you wanna compare that against kobe who played with idiots like kwame brown, brian cook, smush parker, chrism mihm, luke walton? hahaha
laugh.gif
nope keep trying

Originally Posted by Nermindee

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nope keep trying

Thing is,I didn't call Kobe a quitter
laugh.gif
. I'm just saying that some of the logic that people use to call Lebron a quitter could also be used in other peoples cases. Personally I don't find neither of them guilty of "quitting" at any point. A few bad games don't mean that they quit.

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nope keep trying

laugh.gif
. I'm just saying that some of the logic that people use to call Lebron a quitter could also be used in other peoples cases. Personally I don't find neither of them guilty of "quitting" at any point. A few bad games don't mean that they quit.

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nope keep trying

laugh.gif

This.Simply the point I'm making, and clarified for DARTH dummy to understand but as usual he's so blinded by Kobe love it went over his head.

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nope keep trying

laugh.gif

This.Simply the point I'm making, and clarified for DARTH dummy to understand but as usual he's so blinded by Kobe love it went over his head.

"lebron is the one who left a team that had the best regular season record for 2 straight years! and you wanna compare that against kobe who played with idiots like kwame brown, brian cook, smush parker, chrism mihm, luke walton?"

Another thing that idiots here don't understand is that reg season performance =/= postseason performance.

Mo and Smush were the same player in the playoffs. Well, actually...at least Smush could play a little defense. Air could guard Mo's man better than Mo could.

"lebron is the one who left a team that had the best regular season record for 2 straight years! and you wanna compare that against kobe who played with idiots like kwame brown, brian cook, smush parker, chrism mihm, luke walton?"

Another thing that idiots here don't understand is that reg season performance =/= postseason performance.

Mo and Smush were the same player in the playoffs. Well, actually...at least Smush could play a little defense. Air could guard Mo's man better than Mo could.

Back
Top Bottom