THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

like a boss :pimp:

just saw it again on sun in IMAX again..movie was too ill :wow: :pimp:

i've concluded my fav part of the movie was the first bane vs batman fight. bane's swag was on 100million as he proceeded to body and son dude, all while addressing him by his govt name. dude gave him that freiza vs vegeta treatment.

GOAT of all time movie trilogy.

At the end, when Bruce is sitting in that french restaurant and started his new life...how did he pay for that?
I can't remember whether his company returned to financial stability or what?

Are you really questioning a fictional billionaire boys pockets? Dude probably has trap houses off shore holding millions..

I was glad I paid the $18 for IMAX. Han Zimmer's scores are incredible.

Yes, they are :smokin

I dunno, but I kind of think that Bane's voice was really the one that was used in the film. I think the garbled version was just put in the trailer to kind of like throw people off or something, similar to the leaked images of the pit/prison which really looked like the Lazarus Pit back then.

It was a lose-lose situation. They couldn't just fix up the little patches they thought people wouldn't understand, they had to either let it ride and have people not hear half or most of what Bane said, or do what they did. Now, I think everyone understood like 80-90% of what Bane said, but his voice was kinda ridiculous with the accent and autotune.

And even if that didn't get you, since it was dubbed over and the volume boosted, there's almost no perspective on it. Bane could have a sack over his head, could be turned away from the camera, could be talking by rushing water, in an airplane with the door open, on a motorcycle or just having a quiet conversation...any of that, and it's in just about the same tone and volume, to make sure people can understand it.

It shouldn't be. It makes it sound like a voice over. It makes you kinda not believe that voice is coming out of anyone on screen. And sometimes it just sounds ridiculous, especially when his facial expressions and movements don't match up with the voice.

HOT TOYS:

BATMAN is $259.99

BANE is $194.99

Here's the link to order from Sideshow Collectibles:
http://search.sideshowtoy.com/search?keywords=batman

Worth every single penny IMO... Look at how ridiculously accurate both 1/6th scale figures are... You can actually switch Batmans head to Bruce Wayne like in the movie and they make that **** look on super point.

I've already copped two of each.

Last edited:
^ I'm so tempted to pull the trigger on a Tumbler but I have no idea where I'd even display the damn thing :smh:

Last edited:
HOT TOYS:

BATMAN is $259.99

BANE is $194.99
Here's the link to order from Sideshow Collectibles:
http://search.sideshowtoy.com/search?keywords=batman
Worth every single penny IMO... Look at how ridiculously accurate both 1/6th scale figures are... You can actually switch Batmans head to Bruce Wayne like in the movie and they make that **** look on super point.
I've already copped two of each.

Bane is too small and clothes are off. Batman's expressions aren't the best either. The first DX version of Bats better with the sonar eyes and all. Regardless, I had these pre-ordered already. I really hope they release "The Bat."

LOL though

^ I'm so tempted to pull the trigger on a Tumbler but I have no idea where I'd even display the damn thing :smh:

What's up Jay. I'd do it. You'll regret it later. I regretted not getting it the first time which is why I pre-ordered 2x Tumblers and one camo Tumbler. Might order another camo one, not sure yet.

Bane is too small and clothes are off. Batman's expressions aren't the best either. The first DX version of Bats better with the sonar eyes and all. Regardless, I had these pre-ordered already. I really hope they release "The Bat."

LOL though

I was actually trying to cop the Dark Knight version with the sonar eyes and backpack but that **** is selling for $600 on ebay. LOL. After seeing those prices TDKR edtion will have to do. :smh: :lol:

LMAO at Rachel. :wow:

Last edited:
What's up Jay. I'd do it. You'll regret it later. I regretted not getting it the first time which is why I pre-ordered 2x Tumblers and one camo Tumbler. Might order another camo one, not sure yet.

Yeah, you right. I've been saving all my Sideshowtoy reward points, I might as well go all out on what I use it on. Looks like its coming out soon too...I hate long waits:smokin That camo one looks ridiculous too and if it had a canon on top, I would've been sold on that one but for now, black Tumbler it is to go next to my Bat Pod. Still gonna wait last minute on getting Catwoman though, I'm pretty strict with my "no dolls" rule but that pic of her figure on the Bat Pod looks pretty cool.

Not too impressed with the Bane one. Seeing the joints or lines on the arms makes it look cheap. It looks much better with clothes on I guess.
aahtt2.jpg

But in all honesty, the IronMan Mark VII Hot Toys just takes a crap all over these Batman toys.

2lmpfgo.jpg

11smnvo.jpg

dh9u8g.jpg

346w3ty.jpg

2u724pd.jpg

352okdh.jpg

2aiecmp.jpg

2e0mt1v.jpg

auf9zt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom