The Dan Le Batard Show's March Sadness

Mike Ryan & the shipping container of frightened refugees add a lot to the show too
laugh.gif

Yeah Mike Ryan is hilarious as well. Stugotz and his stories about his wife and kids always get me as well. Stugotz ESPN 30 for 30 promo is pure pure gold

I only started getting into the show when the show started airing on espnu. Is Stugotz his last name? Nickname? Might be like Schmidt from New Girl where no one's ever called him by his first name.

I only started getting into the show when the show started airing on espnu. Is Stugotz his last name? Nickname? Might be like Schmidt from New Girl where no one's ever called him by his first name.
His real name is John Weiner.

My favorite song as of late was when Mario Chalmers got traded and they did the cover to see you again 
roll.gif

Then Joe Buck trying to read it in the Morgan Freeman voice :lol:
Yes yes!! I'm dying from laughter now thinking about it. And I loved it when Dan was roasting them for it

When they're bad. They're bad :lol:

When Buck started to do Freeman I stared at my computer crying :rofl:

EDIT: I'm turning this into Lebatard Appreciation thread. Including DLHQ with Bomani and Papi :lol:

Last edited:
The Dan LeBatard show is the best sports radio show going.  My work days and long road trips are filled with nothing but Podcasts of LeBatard, His & Hers, HQ, Bomani Jones and I end the day with Max & Marcellus.  Sometimes I sprinkle in First Take every now and then to fill out 8 hours.

Ill update this on Monday. I'm not totally keeping up with the games because I don't have a team. Plus my Wolves have enough draft potential.

I am pissed baylor lost in this. That was one of my favorite when they first read it on air. I fell on the floor from laughing so hard my stomach was hurting :rofl:

This show has ruined so many sports outlets for me :lol:

I've been listening to the local hour+national for a couple years though and I make sure I never miss and episode. Too good.

Do they do this bracket every year or is this the first year? Watching the show, they always have these so and so looks like scrolling on the bottom of the screen. Them putting all of it into a tournament with seedings and everything is genius. Too good.

Do they do this bracket every year or is this the first year? Watching the show, they always have these so and so looks like scrolling on the bottom of the screen. Them putting all of it into a tournament with seedings and everything is genius. Too good.
This is my 2nd year of listening to them and so to my knowledge they have done this for at least 2 years straight.

Last year they had Bob Ley reading it and it was hilarioius

they would do like sound shows in past like Stugotz mispronouncing words, famous epic rants one year they had a team represented by Elvis telling someone he would rip their tongue out of their head :lol:

So someone made a site and it has the description with the pics. I'll try and do a post where it show the match up Friday or Saturday. But I think people have got it down.

Any favorites going forward?

Been provided with so many :lol: 's by these guys over the past few years. The ended my cubicle days on a high note. Still to this day I come home and fire up Highly Q (albeit much different) but I always get a good 30 minutes of the radio show in heading to job sites or when on an early lunch.

They are anti-establishment and get away from it both on radio as well as HQ.

Good lord a few years back when Bomani was going on often and theyd do the Ron MacGill Zoo segments

Ron MacGills Michael Jackson Miami zoo stories > all :lol:

Dan is freakin' brilliant! One minute he's on a serious topic (race relations)....only to switch to junior-high-level humor.

For real Stugotz looks like the overly-enthusiastic GMC employee who clearly doesn't work out.

This show has been my happy pill for 4-5 years now. I actually look forward to mondays because I know the PM starts with DL'ing the pod, 
smokin.gif
  and mixing up a highball. Bliss. 

Also Dan is so thoughtful and intelligent that the show somehow ends up being both goofball and erudite. Makes me feel smarter, somehow...

"I told em, 'OJ, you're breaking the-laws-of-gaawd....'"

For real Stugotz looks like the overly-enthusiastic GMC employee who clearly doesn't work out.

This show has been my happy pill for 4-5 years now. I actually look forward to mondays because I know the PM starts with DL'ing the pod, 
smokin.gif
  and mixing up a highball. Bliss. 

Also Dan is so thoughtful and intelligent that the show somehow ends up being both goofball and erudite. Makes me feel smarter, somehow...

"I told em, 'OJ, you're breaking the-laws-of-gaawd....'"
agreed completely.

He's pretty funny on snapchat as well

Back
Top Bottom