The "DAMN I remember them!!!" Vintage Nike Thread!!!

Jumpman Pro - SJU, Vin Baker, Michael Finley

AJ XIV Low - Look/See Sample

AJ XVI - Micheal Finley (white/royal)

Air Flightposite - Gold Carbon Fiber (Unreleased Sample)

Air Flightposite II KG TB - UCONN

Air Flightposite - Black Carbon Fiber

Air Flightposite TB - DUKE

AJ XVI - Vin Baker

SHOX BB4 - REEF (and VC 15 on top)

AJ XVI - Vin Baker

Air Foamposite Max - SPURS (silver/teal)

AJ XIV - Vin Baker

Air Pippen IV - Zoom Air Special Make-Up

Air Pippen IV - Zoom Air Special Make-Up

AJ XIV - Michael Finley
Repped! The Gold Carbon Flightposites, XIVs, REEF BB4s and Pippen IVs are nice.

Bought the retro's when I was in middle school and hoop'd in them (I'm only 21)
One of my favorite shoes

Nice vid and that sounds like a great pick up.  I was with you every step of the way until you said Nike does a fantastic job. You lost me there.
wink.gif

Nike Grid Trainer.  These are too ill.  I wish they were a 10.5 or 11.

Nice vid and that sounds like a great pick up.  I was with you every step of the way until you said Nike does a fantastic job. You lost me there.
wink.gif

Nike Grid Trainer.  These are too ill.  I wish they were a 10.5 or 11.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
You just took me back to 7th grade!! I believe these were a Diamond Turf takedown, of sorts. I forgot I even had these(mine was the blk/red/white colorway). I know Nike's basketball shoes are legendary, but their turf shoes were impressive to me too (hence my screen name lol).

Last edited:
You ain't lying about Nike's trainers!! I went against the grain back in the 12th grade on my high school basketball team. Everyone decided to get the Air 2 Strong, I played in the Air Mission, Blk/white Veer's, and unleashed the Diamond Fury's for the state tournament. Was contemplating the buying the Nike Air Up "Penny's", but didn't. That was a dumba** move in hindsight. But those trainers were ill.

You ain't lying about Nike's trainers!! I went against the grain back in the 12th grade on my high school basketball team. Everyone decided to get the Air 2 Strong. I played in the Air Mission, Blk/white Veer's, and unleashed the Diamond Fury's for the state tournament. Was contemplating buying the Nike Air Up "Penny's", but didn't. That was a dumba** move in hindsight. But those trainers were ill.
No lie, if I could get wearable pairs of Air Ups and Air Missions (both in white/blue and black/blue/white), I'd be done with sneakers.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
You just took me back to 7th grade!! I believe these were a Diamond Turf takedown, of sorts. I forgot I even had these(mine was the blk/red/white colorway). I know Nike's basketball shoes are legendary, but their turf shoes were impressive to me too (hence my screen name lol).
One of my good friends had these when we were young and I completely forgot about them until I cracked the box open.  So dope....and I so wish they were at least a half size bigger.
frown.gif

@Primo456 That is not me in the video. Just a good story that I thought should be shared in this thread.

@Primo456 That is not me in the video. Just a good story that I thought should be shared in this thread.
Oh cool.  That guy stumbled across the mother load for sure!!!  Thanks for sharing.
smile.gif

I just dug up another pair of Darwins in Pine green.  I like these.  Once again too small for me though.

Bought the retro's when I was in middle school and hoop'd in them (I'm only 21)
One of my favorite shoes

Pardon the non-OG footwear, but this felt appropriate.

Wear Test Samples of the '03 Retro
Deadstock with custom box.
(Retro released version did not have the white accent piping around the heel counter.)

Unfortunately I'm nowhere close to a sz 9 :rofl:

http://s154.photobucket.com/user/abernjala/media/IMG_5038.jpg.html
http://s154.photobucket.com/user/abernjala/media/IMG_5037.jpg.html
http://s154.photobucket.com/user/abernjala/media/IMG_5031.jpg.html
http://s154.photobucket.com/user/abernjala/media/IMG_5040.jpg.html
http://s154.photobucket.com/user/abernjala/media/IMG_5039.jpg.html

Last edited:
^Yeah those samples are extra clean.

Some Bajas.  Eddie Jones used to rock these in the all black.  Underrated shoe IMO.

^Yeah those samples are extra clean.

Some Bajas.  Eddie Jones used to rock these in the all black.  Underrated shoe IMO.
Those are the ones with the removable inner boot right? I remember those in all black. Very underrated indeed.

Thanks.  It's died down a lot over the past couple months.  You can only list so much OG heat or have so much of it.
wink.gif
  I'm trying to get it going again.

1996 Air MUCH Uptempos.  Gary Payton rocked this colorway in the 96 Olympics.

Sorry I looked a few days ago and couldn't find anything.  I'm usually pretty good at finding stuff or at least getting close to it but you have me stumped.  Sorry.:frown:

Great stuff to all of you that posted.  I normally get an email whenever someone responds here but I haven't received one lately. 

Another pair of Missions I recently dug up.

Back
Top Bottom