The cure to your girl issues, a relief of your self-deprecation due to still having your virginity.

Originally Posted by Antidope

Who would pay 6 G's when prostitution exists? There are a multitude of cheaper options out there, cant you get adult starlets for like 3 Gs?

but u could only use the prostitute once, i could use that doll all day everyday 
pimp.gif

" I have just come up for air to post this testimonial to let you all know that a real doll is worth every penny.

The sex never ends....."
laugh.gif

bruh...i'd just fap the rest of my life. or catch aids or something from that twitter prostitue on for $100

There's a paraphilia fetish called agalmatophilia, which is a sexual attraction to statues, dolls, or mannequins. This would be perfect for someone with that. Although it would be cheaper to steal a mannequin.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

6 gs? Try 6 dollars, or however much a melon costs at your local market. 6 bucks you get sex and lunch.

u

Spoiler [+]
off to the market I go! 
niketalk

Damn If I ever have some extra money laying around I'm definitely buying one. They look so real
eek.gif

I saw a program about these creepy things on tv once, except they weren't nearly as realistic and looked more like Macy's manikins. Still, the dudes were talking about going shopping for them, putting on makeup, doing their hair, and having sweet, sweet sex. They seriously creeped me out.

Back
Top Bottom