The cure to your girl issues, a relief of your self-deprecation due to still having your virginity.

I thank God I have some sort of game/ presence with women. I couldn't imagine a world in which I would be reduced to having a doll in my life to please, not only my sexual needs, but extenuating psychological needs as well. I'm in no position to judge, but anyone who purchase this has given up at life, or have some serious psychological issues.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

$6,000 is cheap, if you're thinking long term
laugh.gif

*crunches #s with his accountant*

Real Dolls have been around a long time, I remember being in like 5th grade watching Real Sex and there was a whole segment w/ the creator. They make a male version too. The creator was saying ppl more buy them as art/coversation piece than genuine erotica. I'm sure plenty creepskates poke it, but yano.

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

Real Dolls have been around a long time, I remember being in like 5th grade watching Real Sex and there was a whole segment w/ the creator. They make a male version too. The creator was saying ppl more buy them as art/coversation piece than genuine erotica. I'm sure plenty creepskates poke it, but yano.

I remember that episode. The scene where the 2 or 3 chicks were smashing the male one was one of my favorites. fap fap fap

6 Gs is steep.
Anybody trying to go half?
Or gather up another person and split the price 3 ways

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

How can you have sex with this thing and not be spooked? What if she moved her eyes or talked?
Moved or talked...like a real woman?
I bet Ray J or Kris Humphries couldn't tell the difference.

You can get a human fat girl with a bucket of chicken wings, and dome game is usually great because they're always hungry.

Who would pay 6 G's when prostitution exists? There are a multitude of cheaper options out there, cant you get adult starlets for like 3 Gs?

A Tenga product is around 100$ and is a WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE lot less shameful. You have to lube those dolls up before use and then Clean them up. Your best getting a good prostitute for 6gs

Back
Top Bottom