The Cool Greys Got Me Missing These.......

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by dspalapuz

Air%20Jordan%209%20Retro%20cool%20grey%20medium%20grey%20white.jpg

I must agree to that too, No IX's? One of the best Cool Gray colorways besides Cool Gray XI is the Air Jordan Cool Gray IX. The Cool Gray IV is a mehh.
are those fakes?

Clearly 

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by dspalapuz

Air%20Jordan%209%20Retro%20cool%20grey%20medium%20grey%20white.jpg

I must agree to that too, No IX's? One of the best Cool Gray colorways besides Cool Gray XI is the Air Jordan Cool Gray IX. The Cool Gray IV is a mehh.
are those fakes?

Clearly 

yo the thing abt those cool grey 9s is they sat on shelves went on clearance or "sale" @ modells for $75 lol..... 8 yrs later people goin crzy dnt know how 2 act but cool grey 9 BEST COOL GREY J N MY OPINION!

yo the thing abt those cool grey 9s is they sat on shelves went on clearance or "sale" @ modells for $75 lol..... 8 yrs later people goin crzy dnt know how 2 act but cool grey 9 BEST COOL GREY J N MY OPINION!

Those xv's are sickkk. The xii's also , and them concords are dope too. Nothing better than my favorite cool grey ix's .. now those are dope.

Those xv's are sickkk. The xii's also , and them concords are dope too. Nothing better than my favorite cool grey ix's .. now those are dope.

Back
Top Bottom