The Cool Greys Got Me Missing These.......

Had those XIIs and beat the holy hell outta them...man back during that time I SLAUGHTERED my kicks...smh....

Had those XIIs and beat the holy hell outta them...man back during that time I SLAUGHTERED my kicks...smh....

cool greys got me missin these!!!

air-jordan-xi-white-concord.jpg

I bet they retro the 15s soon. Even though most people hated them. It has been 10 years now.

I bet they retro the 15s soon. Even though most people hated them. It has been 10 years now.

The Flint XV are one of the most underrated Jordan....they break necks everytime I wear them....perfect with jeans

The Flint XV are one of the most underrated Jordan....they break necks everytime I wear them....perfect with jeans

WITNESSkb24:
Don't see the correlation between cool greys and FLINTs....
Are you trying to point out how they have nothing to do with each other because they're not the same at ALL since one is called cool grey and one is called FLINT?

Because, I mean, how could you not see the connection between cool GREY and flint GREY?
wink.gif

WITNESSkb24:
Don't see the correlation between cool greys and FLINTs....
Are you trying to point out how they have nothing to do with each other because they're not the same at ALL since one is called cool grey and one is called FLINT?

Because, I mean, how could you not see the connection between cool GREY and flint GREY?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Those 15's are caca.

The only 12's they need to drop are the Obsidians. God, they are long overdue.

Playoff 12's, sure why not, but knowing JB, they will alter them, probably make them nubuck. I can see it now.
ALL OF THIS.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Those 15's are caca.

The only 12's they need to drop are the Obsidians. God, they are long overdue.

Playoff 12's, sure why not, but knowing JB, they will alter them, probably make them nubuck. I can see it now.
ALL OF THIS.

i miss the concord more...

cool grey 12s r pretty nice too, but definitely not the 15s.. lol

i miss the concord more...

cool grey 12s r pretty nice too, but definitely not the 15s.. lol

Back
Top Bottom