The Combat Jack Show Thread

Yet again when people tell y’all who they are… ya’ll do this.

Any HETEROSEXUAL male does not play gay. Straight men don’t do that. I hate this generation. Y’all need to stop that rhetoric about trolling your sexuality. Dudes are gay. Point blank

About half the interview is just stuttering. Gotta be a skit otherwise I don't understand how son gets through an audition for a TV show.

This ***** definitely lying.

Playing up this gender fluid **** to stay relevant

Professor Milgram ain't die for this

I went to homeys IG before because I couldn't believe he was a real singer and he was celebrating their month and had on a rainbow sweater

That might be wear Flip's line of questioning comes from

TLDR: TI doing stand-up now.
Godfrey was a closer, finished his set. TI came up after to do his comedy thing. Godfrey said he didn't stay to watch because he was the closer, and TI isn't a comedian. Didn't seem to mean it facetiously, just profession reasons. TI didn't like that and kinda going off.

I understood the Slaughterhouse stuff more from Joe not saying anything than Royce’s goofy twitter comments.

But like Ice was saying, keep that advice that you gave your mom. People aren’t checking for Joel and Crook solo, they might need this and this is their gimmick. I can understand Joe and Royce and them saying nah, don’t do it and get their opinion and you ignore their opinion and do it anyway.

Ice and Ish stopped Joe from acting like Royce because he's had twitter fingers with the fans looking goofy again

I thought Joe avoiding was responding to Mal doing a press run, didn’t know about Joell and Crook’s shenanigans… I wish they would’ve let Joe cook.

The best aspects of Slaughterhouse was Royce and Joe. Of course Joell and Crook would be mad that the group didn’t pan out like they wished, that was their only shot.

Back
Top Bottom