The Combat Jack Show Thread

WTF has Joe thinking that he should be in "fashion" :rofl::rofl:
He really talks about fashion now like we forgot. I find the Yeezy jackets disgusting also, but because the **** you wear now is expensive suddenly you have fashion sense? That's rapper mentality.

The person should have said Joe Budden of Joe Budden fits wants some tickets.

He really talks about fashion now like we forgot. I find the Yeezy jackets disgusting also, but because the **** you wear now is expensive suddenly you have fashion sense? That's rapper mentality.

The person should have said Joe Budden of Joe Budden fits wants some tickets.

Fam done turned into Joey Wintour the past few weeks

First the game was stealing his botegga swag, then he was taking interviews with "fashion people", now he's telling people what's in style or not, my guy really said new teeth new me.

This interview was fascinating because i think it gave a very clear depiction of how the internet works & how people can't get past the way messages are delivered.

D.C emotional trying to turn everything homie was saying in to a joke & trying to get everyone to dismiss all that he's done, because he don't agree with how the message was delivered.

Chico seemed like he finally started to get it towards the end, but most of the interview he kept trying to be "right" over everything else, He kept trying to hit Charleston with facts about why things are the way they are.... & i took Charleston's stance as "If we know the problem why we keep trying the same non productive solutions"

Los seemed like the smartest in the room simply by listening & not getting in his feelings. Recognized that Charleston is a dude with a very unique perspective, but also understood why he chose that perspective & that he's very committed to it. Seemed like someone who wasn't worried about delivery & more on results.

****** a rather you talk that kumbaya **** & talk to them nice than actually try & solve things

A lot of people get defensive and make it about the messenger, instead of actually countering his actual argument. I still have yet to hear a adequate defense against what he's saying.

This interview was fascinating because i think it gave a very clear depiction of how the internet works & how people can't get past the way messages are delivered.

D.C emotional trying to turn everything homie was saying in to a joke & trying to get everyone to dismiss all that he's done, because he don't agree with how the message was delivered.

Chico seemed like he finally started to get it towards the end, but most of the interview he kept trying to be "right" over everything else, He kept trying to hit Charleston with facts about why things are the way they are.... & i took Charleston's stance as "If we know the problem why we keep trying the same non productive solutions"

Los seemed like the smartest in the room simply by listening & not getting in his feelings. Recognized that Charleston is a dude with a very unique perspective, but also understood why he chose that perspective & that he's very committed to it. Seemed like someone who wasn't worried about delivery & more on results.

****** a rather you talk that kumbaya **** & talk to them nice than actually try & solve things

Man I had to watch that **** in pieces because it got annoying hearing DC try to argue with the ***** on every little point. :lol: I feel DC in theory but the ***** telling you he actually been a community activist with no love from his people for 10 years prior to the shenanigans.

That Sandra Bland Act **** where they had him in hospital with no judge is crazy if true. ***** telling DC they’ll lock you in a crazy room instead of jail with no judge, not letting your family know where you at and that fool said “you just gotta keep fighting” :lol:

Been listening to and knowing about Bo since he was still in NC. Friend of mine went to CAU with him. I thought he was the dude with the weird name.

Listening to Ciph and Rosenberg and Peter's dad talk about Kanye and his doc is funny.

Glad Kanye didn't get approval for the doc, and I really want to know what 25 year old Kanye would think about what he became, because I'm sure he wouldn't like a lot of it.

It's what I feel about 25 year old Ice Cube versus 50 year old

Heard Coodie talk about it in an interview when he did the instagram rant.

and how can you call someone a culture vulture when your only addition to it is gossip and negativity :lol:

Last edited:
Brandon Marshall been a lame BTW.

Ocho, Fred, and Channing made the show what it is. B Marsh is not as good as he thinks. Other than him being a hall of famer potentially. I would hate being around dude

there is something about his general demeanor that comes off as disingenuous/fake...could be just the actual way he speaks/talks tho

It's a thing. There are alot of people using it and that **** grinds my gears.

Another one is using "installed" instead of "instilled". I thought it was only Darius Miles doing that **** but I've heard like 10 other people say it recently :smh:

The word “dominant” be f’n people up.

Ppl say “dominate” instead :lol:. Annoys me anytime I see it.

Also, the phrase “and things of that nature”….when somebody is trying to speak “proper” to a certain audience…but use it as a placeholder is always funny to me too.

Or when people say “likeminded individuals like myself”. That ole fake business suit, fake leveled up talk be funny to watch.

It’s just some words and phrases where you can tell somebody reaching for THAT :lol:

Back
Top Bottom