The Combat Jack Show Thread

as in best drink champs ever

my man said he was an unsuccessful thug

damn I'm gonna run this back tomorrow

damn this mike epps drink champs is hard

when the guests get the show drink champs is untouchable

I saw a clip on IG when he called this fat dude a tall ******, lol. He was like you were supposed to be a ******, but GOD changed his mind and he got stretched out. That **** had me dying,:lol:. I'll see if I can find a clip and embed it.

Last edited:
Mike Epps episode is one of the better ones for sure. Patiently waiting for the art...

damn didn't know combat is getting a divorce

everybody seems to be fleeing from round him

hope he gets whatever worked out
:wow: his wife is bad too, no better time than now to slide in those DMs :lol:

But the Michael Smith and Jamele Hill episode was pretty cool, for all the flack Jemele gets on the internet you cannot deny her sports knowledge, she also seems mad down to earth, would be cool to have as a home girl. I've always been a fan of Michael Smith ever since his appearances on Around the Horn back in the days, him and Woody Page used to always go at it over topics.

Sidebar: I think leaning towards the "Juan Ep is corny" bandwagon, past couple episodes have been pretty sporadic and they spend more time talking about themselves than the actual guests. Ciph is getting pretty corny, the "idc" stuff is starting to get overplayed, he realized how stupid he sounds that's why he made sure to try andclarify it a couple episodes back. I personally think its because he's been frustrated career-wise. I enjoyed ItsTheReal's episode on Tax more than i did this one. The only good thing about this episode was when they discussed what happened with Michael Che and homegirl from MOB.

I just think they're not putting the energy into it. Whether it's because they're busy with a ton of other career-related crap or it's their lack of preparation, the quality of Juan Ep is starting to waver a bit. I still like it and really enjoyed the episode with ITR, but I think that was more cause of ITR than anything.

Didn't know they did a podcast with Tax though. Def gonna have to peep that. Also, it's Friday so I'm awaiting the art since I have a long bus ride upstate ahead of me.

When did Combat announce the divorce?

I used to prefer Ciph to Peter, but it's been really reversed. I wish Peter would just replace him. He doesn't care about music, never listens to the artist project which is direspectful and he isn't funny.

Damn, Unbelievable Kim had enough. Pete left, Dallas left, Matt and Benahmeen left. Kim leaving. Is this the end of Mr. Cashmere Turtlenecks and Pumpernickel Bagels?

Anybody know why Benhameen left the show? He actually had pretty good mixes and although he wasn't a major voice, he always had pretty good commentary.

Probably because they cracked down on them playing music. That's why a lot of the old episodes aren't available. Soundcloud started cracking down on streaming music. They need to scrape the music from the old episodes, which they seem too lazy to do(not sure why), because it's not even that difficult. Get a intern to do it. He didn't really have a position after that. Plus he started his own thing with FanBros.

Last edited:
Mike Epps episode was good, them randomly going at each other with the jokes made it funny as hell.

Legit thought they killed Mike off Survivors Remorse because of him getting another Tv show, he said they killed him because he asked for more bread. :lol:

"Me meeting Richard Pryor is like you meeting Afrika Bambaataa."

NORE with the slight pause, "let's say Kool Herc." :lol:

When did Combat announce the divorce?

I used to prefer Ciph to Peter, but it's been really reversed. I wish Peter would just replace him. He doesn't care about music, never listens to the artist project which is direspectful and he isn't funny.

don't listen to combat but don't think he ever spoke on it

tariq spoke on it but don't think he knew it was private

This episode is off the wall lmao. Their smacked city rallies [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Probably because they cracked down on them playing music. That's why a lot of the old episodes aren't available. Soundcloud started cracking down on streaming music. They need to scrape the music from the old episodes, which they seem too lazy to do(not sure why), because it's not even that difficult. Get a intern to do it. He didn't really have a position after that. Plus he started his own thing with FanBros.

Isn't Fan Bros over? I know that was the title of an episode a few weeks ago but I never got to why or if it was just click bait. I'm not into comics and superheros but I thought the show was cool.

I've been listening to Envy's podcast with his wife when I'm bored and its pretty good. Gia has a great radio voice and Envy doesn't sound as stupid on their show like he does on the radio. He's really into his family and giving them everything he can which is cool. Gia is really level headed and very patient with him cuz some of the stuff he says I'm just like "couldn't be me"

Damn Reggie leaving his wifey? His mid-life crisis left his personal & professional life in shambles. I miss the DP,Blaze,Pete days. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom