The Combat Jack Show Thread

Should we make A Desus & Mero thread in general. I cAtch the visual art 2-3x a week ag work since Viceland is fully behind them and post episode day after online for free.

They def are getting better and makes me feel like i know what's going on in the world other than sports, kicks, and music lol

The thing is Rory said they did numbers because of Nicki, and I'm sure because of Drake, so I don't understand why it's so hard to believe. And if CBS is fudging numbers who cares. I actually listen to their 60 minutes pod, because it's easier than watching or taping the show because of football and it's start time.

Anyone going to listen to Nick Cannon on Tax? I haven't listened to Tax since Meek.

The Combat and Brian Michael Cox was pretty good.

Trapper Anonymous might be ok with the stripper one, I didn't listen to the dominatrix one

I may hold of on the tax until later this week, he was in combat with Casanova. I wanted to hear from Casanova, but there wasn't much there.

Her reasoning for doing it makes it even more funny

she had me weak when she was talking about the dude that got off by pouring milk on her head lol

Ya'll talk about interrupting, dude interrupts. Before she can get out two words about one question he had moved on.

Another Nore, Danny Garcia this time. A lot to listen to today.

Budden's podcast is easily my favorite now. Woooorrryyyy Roooorrrryyy is funny as hell for some reason.

About to listen to that B Cox joint in a minute

The art is still my favorite, but losing Marissa and adding Mal completely changed the dynamic of the podcast. Can't believe how much better it is.
laugh.gif

Just seen Tax, Nick Cannon, Joe and CTG are all doing a hottest MCs in 2016 for MTV. Tax look like he getting REAL money.

I'd watch that show

Rory talking about squares like he ain't one :lol:

The Russell Westbrook thing was interesting about him dancing all night and still going out and getting a triple double. Dudes a freak.

Respect to nick cannon for publicly talking that **** knowing his checks can be effected...

Also the thought of Lebron 6'8 super human *** trying to be "low" in a NYC nightclub has me dying.

That was a good episode

What topics do y'all want to hear in the future? I'm sure Pimp Anonymous is coming soon

Y'all think he's going to go as far as interviewing a hitman lol.

Back
Top Bottom