The Combat Jack Show Thread

Fast talking shorty lying her *** off about smashing dudes. Everybody else doing it besides her [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Fast talking shorty lying her *** off about smashing dudes. Everybody else doing it besides her [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Right lmao talking about I didn't smash for money but homie cracked after he
Spent bread on her and her friends..n from what it sound like after she turned him down the first time he wasn't on it until she approached him on the last day he was in town

Anyone sense the disrespect that Cyn was giving NORE?

When NORE was talking his **** at the end of the podcast, Cyn cut him off and the podcast just ended. I wasn't feeling that at all. It's OGs like NORE who are the reason why a lot of people got jobs today, from the bartenders, to the strippers, to the club promoters. HIP HOP gave these people jobs. They gotta show respect to the OGs

It's always everybody but them :lol:

and the hate is real with the bartenders. Stop getting all those tatts and maybe if you looked better.

It's always everybody but them :lol:

and the hate is real with the bartenders. Stop getting all those tatts and maybe if you looked better.

Yup, from what I've seen all the pretty joints with little to no tats are greased up in a one piece serving drinks. Shaking they *** behind the bar smiling in your face getting you liquored up > stripping

Last edited:
I gotta say....NORE impresses the hell outta me when he talks sports. He doesn't SEEM like a dude that knows sports....but apparently, he's decent at hooping and is a big sports head :lol:.

I'm a few minutes in to the Danny Garcia episode....and he's on point so far.

The Kenny Anderson drink champs might be one of the best episodes they put out though. That one was too dope.

Nore is the drunk dude at the bar

But even though Nore is a shooter :lol: , his dad taught him how to box.

Last edited:
Nore is the drunk dude at the bar

But even though Nore is a shooter :lol: , his dad taught him how to box.

Matter of fact his pops the one that showed him a gun. He said "papi, you gotta protect ya moms, even if that means that you gotta strap up arms"

He used to make him hit the punching bag, he was a boxer god

Last edited:
Yeah, but it was still good.

I never liked Shaggy but he was funny to listen to. They had some funny moments. Gillie's reaction to drinking the cocoa butter and then the hot *** soy sauce :lol:

Nore turns in to a horny dirty old man when he gets drunk.

Nick Cannon a real one. I don't care what anyone says about dude.

"You can't take any of this **** with you. You never see a brinks truck following a herse"

Gems, man. :smh: :smokin

They were up on Highly Questionable one day last week. Maybe Thursday or Friday. Probably were down in Miami for Art Besel.

Stevie J and D Dot should be interesting on Combat

The Dominatrix episode of Trappers was wild

Cipha is probably the most unfunny comedian in America. He doesn't care about pop culture, he doesn't care about current events, he doesn't care about politics.

Desus&Mero promo game is so grass roots looking I love it

Where the art tho??? 

url.png

Reminds me of how it was this time last year when they had practically no structure in dropping episodes.

Those were some stressful Fridays, man. :smh:

Last edited:
Matter of fact his pops the one that showed him a gun. He said "papi, you gotta protect ya moms, even if that means that you gotta strap up arms"

He used to make him hit the punching bag, he was a boxer god
and he was really was glad 

Back
Top Bottom