The Combat Jack Show Thread

Yeah Tax is getting corny with this Ebro beef. If **** is that serious that you threatening to give out his address then see that man face to face. And if it ain't that serious then you just looking for attention.

Last edited:

ZzZzZzZzZz.

****** too old to be showing out for Twitter, man. If he wants to fight Ebro, I'm sure he could make that happen...same with Math.

I don't understand this generation of broadcasting all your business.

You really think Ebro is the type to agree to a fight? Also, Math likes to put on a show just as much as Tax, dude is known for sucker punching people during rap battles, if he really wanted to scrap with Tax he wouldn't have provoked him on the TL.
I'm not picking sides. I'm just saying, **** all the tweeting. If you have an issue with someone personally you deal with it face to face like a man. And if you are for some reason unable to have a discussion with that man, you move on. What's the point of showing out on a daily basis for your timeline?

At this point he's just doing it for the sensationalism and the reaction from his fans. And even if he's doing it as some replacement for confronting Ebro, that's just as corny.

Im not taking sides either, I'm just calling it like I see it. Tax is a self-described Twitter-dude, this is how he rose to fame and where is he got his core audience, so he's def going to broadcast his issues for the TL to see. As far as these dudes actually engaging in fisticuffs, I highly doubt thats going to happen this is just another industry quarrel. I don't see Tax pulling up on Ebro unless E says something foul about Tax's moms or something. Same with Math.

CTG don't even be wilding

He really just be stating his opinion

Except for when he made lil mama cry over her dead mom that **** was foul

ZzZzZzZzZz.

****** too old to be showing out for Twitter, man. If he wants to fight Ebro, I'm sure he could make that happen...same with Math.

I don't understand this generation of broadcasting all your business.

You really think Ebro is the type to agree to a fight? Also, Math likes to put on a show just as much as Tax, dude is known for sucker punching people during rap battles, if he really wanted to scrap with Tax he wouldn't have provoked him on the TL.
I'm not picking sides. I'm just saying, **** all the tweeting. If you have an issue with someone personally you deal with it face to face like a man. And if you are for some reason unable to have a discussion with that man, you move on. What's the point of showing out on a daily basis for your timeline?

At this point he's just doing it for the sensationalism and the reaction from his fans. And even if he's doing it as some replacement for confronting Ebro, that's just as corny.

Im not taking sides either, I'm just calling it like I see it. Tax is a self-described Twitter-dude, this is how he rose to fame and where is he got his core audience, so he's def going to broadcast his issues for the TL to see. As far as these dudes actually engaging in fisticuffs, I highly doubt thats going to happen this is just another industry quarrel. I don't see Tax pulling up on Ebro unless E says something foul about Tax's moms or something. Same with Math.
Fair enough, it's his thing. I just hate all the posturing. It's so obvious that no one wants real problems, but dudes continue to talk. I hate that ****.:lol:

Saw DB at one of the Cheesecake Factory restaurants here in Atlanta. Dude was pretty cool/chill. :smokin

May check it out, but I'm not a fan of Combat Jack. I think he's terrible at orating.

David Banner is a very intelligent, articulate and well spoken when Combat starts with the cutting off, random comments and trying to finish sentences :smh:

Yeah Tax is getting corny with this Ebro beef. If **** is that serious that you threatening to give out his address then see that man face to face. And if it ain't that serious then you just looking for attention.

My issue is he has impressionable young kids who follow him and act as if he's speaking for them. How he acts on the internet isn't cool or mature. There's already too many of these kids acting a fool online.

The funny thing is he even trolled David Banner and got blocked. Why would you make a comment to him about his bow tie? Out of all people, troll David Banner?

Man you can't keep proclaiming you're a street dude acting like this. But I guess he looks it as a hustle, because this is how he became known and is keeping him legal.

They said it was Yee that made her cry.

Naw it was CTG. He kept going at her trying to get a reaction.

David Banner is a very intelligent, articulate and well spoken when Combat starts with the cutting off, random comments and trying to finish sentences :smh:

I can't stand that ****. :smh: :lol:

He'll have some good guests on the show who I'd appreciate hearing from, but I can't sit through two hours of Jack. Just can't.

I have to listen in my car because he has me saying shut up to my speakers. Fifteen minutes in he had already annoyed me :lol:

For some guest it's needed to pull information and thoughts from them, from David Banner it's not.

This dude just starts full thoughts while a interviewee is mid story...and wont shut up until he gets the whole thought out.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Checked out The Cipher. I think you mentioned it a while back, @Magic1978. Had to get over dude's voice, but the Dame Grease episode was 
pimp.gif

yo what the hell kinda comic is combat reading on his off time :lol:

:smh: I feel what others have been saying about the Combat, this Banner episode could've been so much better. Somebody need to tweet Combat, and tell him it's about the guest not Combat.

I used to mess with Combat and was one of his biggest supporters, but it sounds like he's regressing. Whatever is going on in his personal life is taking over. When he was interrupting Banner talking about the N word clowning :smh:

It's funny, I had just began to listen to Banner's interview from Day 1 radio today, but I stopped it once I saw he was on Combat. I had been saving Killer Mike and Banner to listen to back to back. But since Combat's was more recent I listened to Combat. I wish I kept listening to Day 1. He made me get angry and say shut the **** up four or five times.

Nobody wants to hear Banner talk about when was the last fight you got in. He was trying to drop jewels and Combat was on some nonsense. He's getting hard to listen to. It's like he's trying to force being funny, but it's not natural and it comes at the wrong times. The crazy thing is he used to get irritated at Dallas and Pete for doing that during interviews when they clowned or interrupted. Now it sounds like he's trying to encompass all of them.

This dude just starts full thoughts while a interviewee is mid story...and wont shut up until he gets the whole thought out.:lol: :smh:

:smh:

When he was interrupting thoughts to try and get Banner to go back and talk about depression. He did that two or three times :smh: One time he had a good topic going and he just interrupted it and they moved on to something else.

I know he wanted to go and bring up therapy. Did you get some therapy? You should see a therapist. I'm seeing a therapist.

yo what the hell kinda comic is combat reading on his off time :lol:

It's sort of embarrassing man. He seemed proud of it. Maybe he's going through a mid life crisis or has some problems at home.

Last edited:
Checked out The Cipher. I think you mentioned it a while back, @Magic1978
. Had to get over dude's voice, but the Dame Grease episode was :pimp:

I don't listen to all the guest, but with the right guest it's dope.

You can tell some of them really appreciate it, because he's asking about intricate details about beats or lyrics. That he did research. It's what Juan Ep tries to do on steroids.

Mark the 45 King was happy as hell, dudes an obvious weirdo. You could honestly tell that some of them like D Dot, RZA, Monch and Sean Price(RIP) perked up and were impressed at some of the questions.

Checked out The Cipher. I think you mentioned it a while back, @Magic1978
. Had to get over dude's voice, but the Dame Grease episode was :pimp:

I don't listen to all the guest, but with the right guest it's dope.

You can tell some of them really appreciate it, because he's asking about intricate details about beats or lyrics. That he did research. It's what Juan Ep tries to do on steroids.

Mark the 45 King was happy as hell, dudes an obvious weirdo. You could honestly tell that some of them like D Dot, RZA, Monch and Sean Price(RIP) perked up and were impressed at some of the questions.
Yeah, Dame Grease stopped a few times and had to compliment him for his research. It really is one of the most in depth podcasts out there. Props to dude for putting so much effort into each interview.

Damn, that's a name I hadn't heard of since I was a kid. I didn't know Rock Newman had a show. I hadn't heard that name in a long time, not since the villes Riddick Bowe

I'm going to preorder it

I've been saying for a long time that what was done to rap was intentional. So called conscious rap was selling. It became cool to have a positive song on your album even if you weren't a "conscious rapper". Public Enemy was selling. Ice Cube was selling. Brand Nubian was selling. Queen Latifah was selling. PRT had a hit single. Suddenly overnight when indie rap labels are bought up or merged by conglomerates the music suddenly changes and negativity is pushed to the forefront. Even now, Kendrick is selling. J Cole is selling. Mos sold. But they act like it doesn't. They don't attempt to find the next Kendrick, they're looking for the next Young Thug. They'll go sign a dozen Chief Keef clones. They want to keep us deaf, dumb and blind instead of enlightened. All the stuff over the past two years since Trayvon and how many have spoken up in their music? Beyonce? Who's making a conscious effort to put more in their music? Jeezy?

I listened to Saigon's The Greatest Story Never Told the other day, and the label couldn't put that out with him on a hit show and Just Blaze, couldn't market it, or didn't want to because he wasn't on the Yardfather/50 Cent steez?

Had to turn that David Banner ep off when he akin battle rap to slavery/ black male oppression

Ya I was like wtf?! and him claiming to be some amazing rapper, let's get real he's a below average rapper a best. Not to be
negative but Combat is a terrible interviewer. Is it really that difficult to allow a person to finish a thought?? Nobody cares
about your personal stories when you have a guest in the studio. Why bring a guest? just don't bring guest and talk over
each other every week.

Last edited:
Combat was a guest on a Toronto show I listen to. Said he's tired of NORE talking that Combat Jerk ****. Said he was gonna sue for slander if he keeps bringing it up. Not sure if he as serious but he said he'll be in the show soon.

Wouldn't doubt it, combat has said a few times he's petty. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Had to turn that David Banner ep off when he akin battle rap to slavery/ black male oppression

He threw me for a loop for that. The analogy was off.

I think he was saying it was negative, but I think it's more about competition.

and I never thought Banner was a great rapper.

Combat was a guest on a Toronto show I listen to. Said he's tired of NORE talking that Combat Jerk ****. Said he was gonna sue for slander if he keeps bringing it up. Not sure if he as serious but he said he'll be in the show soon.

:lol:

but Bleek said the same thing.

What is he going to say, I gave you the standard contract? That doesn't make it right.

banner isn't an amazing rapper , but at least he is saying something .

and mississippi the album is a personal classic for me . that album rode 

Back
Top Bottom