The Combat Jack Show Thread

:lol: I assume there gon be more clips tomorrow

I don’t have backstory just enjoy the tomfoolery.

Last edited:
The best in the game only stay about the music, you never see Kendrick, Cole, or Drake in any of this nonsense for promo or clout chasing on social media. I've never seen any of them go back and forth posting publicly with female drama, gangs, comments, or fake beefs. Dudes stay out of trouble and just kill **** when they drop.

They are the last of that generation.

Meek a cornball but from what I get from that convo dude was crying cause meek liked somebody pic who he was beefin with? Lol

the hell is wrong with dudes these days

The basis of the convo seems to be Meek and his dealings with Philly rappers stemming from the Poundside Pop situation a few weeks ago

just like in the Ak convo ****** wanna be Nino Brown and Farrakhan at the same time :lol: it won’t work.

Last edited:
Drink Champs has gotten a lot better. Pharrell and Cormega interviews was great. I’m a watch Nature later. I don’t know if I’m a watch Goodie Mob, four hours way too much.

Imagine making some smart goofy in silicon valley a billionaire once they sell that app you made hot for free off your culture.
This is inevitable. Fools never learn, rather post pictures holding money up like clowns instead of making these moves for themselves.

I blame the managers, they often encourage and get caught up in this stuff.

Back
Top Bottom