The Combat Jack Show Thread

i didnt think the chef would open up as much as he did...props 
pimp.gif

i didnt think the chef would open up as much as he did...props :pimp:

That's what's good about the podcast or it being a bunch of females hosting...under no other circumstances will you hear low key dudes like Jada or Chef talk about that type of stuff.

I think that's what Stephanie is there for, once she say some crazy freak off the wall stuff so calm and nonchalant the dudes get comfortable and open :lol:

I didn't listen to that Lip Service. I can't listen to Rae talk about sex. It's just awkward to me.

Wish Patrice was still around Dante let Stephanie talk all over him and he fed into a lot of their delusions. That Leah chick needs some serious guidance.

Wish Patrice was still around Dante let Stephanie talk all over him and he fed into a lot of their delusions. That Leah chick needs some serious guidance.

No bull, that Leah chick will grow old alone just like Angela Yee. She doesn't understand that she's not that attractive and she's got a kid too. No real dude with options is puttin up with her nonsense, for what? He'll just go get a bad young chick that knows how to act. That's why she's messing with those young boys that are desperate to smash anything and don't know any better. That's the part that Dante wasn't telling her, but Patrice woulda made it crystal clear :lol:

dante is cold blooded with the game even more so than patrice

comedy wise patrice is far funnier tho

the biege phillip show is getting redundant tho cause dante shoehorns all his stories in over the guests so every show is the same

he was on lip service I'm assuming?

Didn't say anything about comedy or the game. When it comes to reading people/situations then articulating his perspective Patrice runs circles around everyone.

You can hear Patrice when Dante speaks . He can't have a conversation without mentioning being a former stripper or a pimp. So he's just like Pete with Jail and all the other side kicks when you break it down.

Last edited:
I agree with that I'm just saying Dante helps more with advice

Patrice breaks people down but there's no help from it

Dante is far different from Pete cause his mentions relate to the topic just doesn't need to be said every ep

Dante and Patrice were best friends so I can't look at their relationship as onesided

Last edited:
Taxstone is cool in my book. Dude is a lil extra with the tough guy stuff, but you can tell he's solid.

Lips service is pretty good too. The one with Young Dro was straight comedy.

Stephanie Santiago is a certified freak :pimp:

Tax is getting redundant, I only knew of him from brilliant idiots podcast. When I found out he had his own, I was amped to hear some of his war stories since we from the same neighborhood. He had a couple good episodes, but it is getting old. He needs a steady cohost that can help carry the show.

I think Gigi is the only real freak on that show. Stephanie sounds like she is just a nasty person. I hate when they let Stephanie talk too much. She is very inconsistent, and it sounds like most of her stories are made up just for the topic of the day. One minute she doesn't do naval because she can't take it, the next minute she telling a story about how good it is :rolleyes :smh:. Silly chick man.

i didnt think the chef would open up as much as he did...props :pimp:

Cambodian refugee :rofl:
Everyone opens up except Yee. She like a puppet master making everyone tell their secrets while she gets a pass for saying nothing. The stuff she tells is boring as hell too. Always thought Yee was a closet freak, but it seems she is a lil prude.

I think that's what Stephanie is there for, once she say some crazy freak off the wall stuff so calm and nonchalant the dudes get comfortable and open :lol:

The only thing I give her credit for saying is how much she like swallowing

Shorty talks too much for a person with nothing important to say. Leah is hopeless too :lol:

Last edited:
At least Steph has something to say outside of bad experiences. Didn't know Leah started her company with settlement money from getting her mouth smashed in by the NYPD :x

The sad part is how chicks use "I have a career" and "I'm a strong woman" to make themselves feel better when they pick lame dudes or when guys don't take them seriously :smh: The same way dudes overcompensate with money women do it with I'm strong,educated and I have a career.

Across the board women overvalue themselves like the Tech Stocks when it comes to dating/relationships

Last edited:
Stephanie def be making up stories as she goes lol. I can just hear the wheels spinning in her head. She also acts like she has no faults in bed. Wettest P, best head, likes it rough, dtf etc etc.

Angela Yee be acting mad reserved. She's pretty funny though and says a lot of slick **** people don't catch.

I'm surprised you guys consistently listen to LS. I would think most men wouldn't want to hear that nonsense every week.

It's not my taste but I do wanna hear that Leah chick talk. Saw her post on Instagram that she was gonna be on a couple weeks back

I'm surprised you guys consistently listen to LS. I would think most men wouldn't want to hear that nonsense every week.

I'll listen to almost anything to take my mind off the monotony of the work week.

Always interesting to hear a woman's perspective too.

I listen to it after I've listened to everything else...combat, nba, jalen, bomani, fantasy football...

During the dante show I was actually thinking this is going to get old.

Stephanie def be making up stories as she goes lol. I can just hear the wheels spinning in her head. She also acts like she has no faults in bed. Wettest P, best head, likes it rough, dtf etc etc.

She always talks about how she's doing well for herself. Everything is based around her looks. She can't put that on her resume.

I wonder about these chicks when they start hitting 35+ on up. They better get themselves a 60 year old sugar daddy.

Across the board women overvalue themselves like the Tech Stocks when it comes to dating/relationships

They don't seem to realize that. Dante was gassing their heads up.

We get it you don't like the podcast, Yee's voice etc

I listened to it before it became a podcast when I found the Patrice Oneal's episode years ago.

I only listen to lip service when they have a male guest on. When they have a good male guest that actually has something to say it's one of the more interesting podcasts out to me. You get to really see the contrasts between male and female perspectives, and its usually interesting. I've never been able to get through one when it's all females tho, it changes the whole dynamic and it's just kinda annoying to be honest.

We get it you don't like the podcast, Yee's voice etc

I listened to it before it became a podcast when I found the Patrice Oneal's episode years ago.

Not that deep. I'm just surprised you guys would listen to them talk about sex all the time. Has nothing to do with what you said.

Back
Top Bottom