The Combat Jack Show Thread

Sitting in a barber shop in south philly I overheard a kid say "all my boys got a body, I gotta get one too". The saddest statement I've ever heard.

Hope he was talking bout losing his v-card....:smh:

Philly has produced some great rappers, but when you one foot in one foot out things are bound to catch up.

Pretty much. Philly one of them cities where them streets not too far from you.

That Peedi interview was dope though.

Him literally getting a call from O, while he was chillin at his grandma house... to go to MIA....then having his manager booking a flight the same day.....and getting signed was crazy.

Sitting in a barber shop in south philly I overheard a kid say "all my boys got a body, I gotta get one too". The saddest statement I've ever heard.

He had to be talking about sex, B

As the great Miz once said "never speak on a body."

Young ****** out here tweeting after they killed someone. Wouldn't surprise me if dude was really talking homicide.

He had to be talking about sex, B

As the great Miz once said "never speak on a body."
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
when is M&V coming back?

No idea lol

Peedi Crack and Oschino episode up on Drink Champs

3 hours long :wow: :wow:
Coincidental y'all were talking about peedi just now :lol:
(Or was this the reason y'all were talking about him?):lol:

Going to peep tomorrow.

We were talking about the Doogie Diamonds Peedi interview. Some new podcast dude. It was. GREAT interview nonetheless. Here's the link:

Doggie Diamonds No Filter by Doggie Diamonds
https://itun.es/us/Y_FHdb.c

I'd recommend listening to it. I'm sure dude is HOT, Peedi gave another interview :lol:.

Neef was on Lip Service last week. Oshchino on Tax the same week.

Beans interview on Tax done kicked off a Rockafella interest resurgence.

Last edited:
I was about to make a separate thread on this interview but y'all already on it. Coincidentally, Ive been bumping SP2 and this Young Chris mixtape then this interview comes out. I love hearing stories like these especially anything ROC. I always wanted to know the story behind these dudes and why they didn't blow. But this was the dopest interview to me inside Rocafella. Just blaze will drop some stories every once and a while on his twitter. But, this was here tops them all to me. Love the way this was executed.

That is sad, and scary at the same time :smh: Treating it like they bout to cop some clothes or sneakers or something.

Young ****** out here tweeting after they killed someone. Wouldn't surprise me if dude was really talking homicide.

Real talk

Good cop bad cop :lol:

Nore does the drunk and random stuff to cut the tension when he likes the person. A couple of times O and Peedi were about to go in on Beans.

EFN is an annoying drunk.

Last edited:
EFN is annoying when he doesn't have any history with the guest.

He's OD today being drunk and on Milly water :lol:

That's why I don't even want to hear Peedi. You can hear the tension. He jumped out and was like yeah, Beans had help writing that song. Well I don't know, they were just throwing ideas. Nah, they helped write it. Son just volunteered that info, didn't know and then he knew? Mad suspect.

My ***** Papi Pap Smear out here with the *****. Straight up said f this podcast and tv show and was ready to hand homie the fade. 
roll.gif

Dog, the thought of Mero running down on a gay racist, hipster dude...that just called him the N-word

:rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom