The Combat Jack Show Thread

New episode of ItsTheReal with Young M.A.
Pretty solid listen actually; she has an interesting story and seems really humble. I'm actually excited for her trajectory now.

Is it better than Rap Radar with her, because I was bored half way through and stopped listening

I did listen to Rap Radar with A Boogie and Don Q and it was just ok to me.
Yeah, you could tell those dudes aren't used to interviews. B Dot carried a lot of that interview.

I don't care about that one based on the guest. I tend to listen to Joe's.

Hope you get banned for this

:lol:

Glad shes off the pod, she really didnt bring much to the table as far as conversation unless it was gossip or ty  dolla sign

lol just letting people know because i know some people enjoyed the thot chronicles

Some of her stories were funny as hell.

The buddy pass joint was classic.

Wayne was never better than Pusha

And Pusha is not considered Top 25

Real talk

Every ***** with an opinion doesn't need a podcast :rolleyes some people should just remain the sidekick

True

Yeah, you could tell those dudes aren't used to interviews. B Dot carried a lot of that interview.

Elliott called This Is Family a Rocafella classic :lol:

My man Doggie

He says a lot of interesting ****

So I'm not the only one who thought Armadale was like plastic bottle Aristocrat :lol:

The entire thing

Peedi and moschino interview were better than beans

Smh peedi had a chance to blow dude was doing showcases with rihanna songs with neyo

I never was big on Peedie. Young Chris coulda been a star though. He shined on that Tough Luv album.

Last edited:
Crazy that he had a chance to be part of the Dips instead of State Prop.... Son's career would have turned out completely different under that wave

Listening to peedies podcast now **** is lit :pimp:

Doggie diamonds is a great interviewer

Last edited:
whats crazy is , until now , i never thought bout the fact that basically all of state props best records were peedi records 

i remember riding around to the best of peedi crakk and the crack files tape and then hearing sp2 like whats going on 

Fall back one of the dopest beats I've laid my ears on fam.

Peedi was the guy man. Young Chris that dude too.

Crazy that he had a chance to be part of the Dips instead of State Prop.... Son's career would have turned out completely different under that wave

Would it have?

Bids is what stopped Peedi more than anything. He kept going in and out of the bing on skid bids

Them Philly dudes love the jail, man :lol:

Chris and Neef lucky the Roc snatched them up when they were teens.

Most the philly rappers are real street *****. Them philly hoods ain't no joke. Be snatching brothers up left and right.

Always noticed that about Philly cats. Their streets gotta be crazy, man. Damn near all of them got hemmed up at some point. Even their singing ***** Pnb Rock was doing bids. Like dang, dudes are prone to trouble out there. :lol: :smh:

Sitting in a barber shop in south philly I overheard a kid say "all my boys got a body, I gotta get one too". The saddest statement I've ever heard.

Glad to see some love for Peedi.

Doesn't get the praise he deserves.

Philly has produced some great rappers, but when you one foot in one foot out things are bound to catch up.

Back
Top Bottom