The Combat Jack Show Thread

Melyssa was 1 of the top Video Vixens tho in terms of popularity and what not, it was prolly her and Gloria Velez

Melyssa was 1 of the top Video Vixens tho in terms of popularity and what not, it was prolly her and Gloria Velez

She was and after that Tony Yayo video Buffy was the #1 girl. That video was 2005. The king magazine was 07. I don't remember Melyssa doing that many videos after like 2003. Her and Gloria run was 98-01, they was getting replaced by newer girls. Melyssa saw Buffy cheeks and got jealous.

She said that she was hatin, not much to talk about

Throwing a tantrum....Slamming doors and @#$ is more than hatin

There's a reason why we don't see her hanging around other women. She spins it talking about liking to be around testosterone.

She was and after that Tony Yayo video Buffy was the #1 girl. That video was 2005. The king magazine was 07. I don't remember Melyssa doing that many videos after like 2003. Her and Gloria run was 98-01, they was getting replaced by newer girls. Melyssa saw Buffy cheeks and got jealous.

She was doing low budget movies and BET/TV stuff so that's probably thinks she's better than the other video chicks.

Throwing a tantrum....Slamming doors and @#$ is more than hatin

There's a reason why we don't see her hanging around other women. She spins it talking about liking to be around testosterone.

She was doing low budget movies and BET/TV stuff so that's probably thinks she's better than the other video chicks.
Brah, I have no idea about none of this that y’all are talkin about. I’m just sayin she recently said on that pod that she was hatin during that time. I couldn’t care less about none of the back story.

Sheesh, I'd push that M4 like I was at the track.

Good gawd.

She middle aged and damaged too. Might be kinda easy to smash.

lawd.png

Yeah, I know Johnathan Majors because I’m in to movies, but dude is far from a big star, and just because he’s in a Marvel movie doesn’t mean he is. A lot of them didn’t become stars until after unless it was a Sam Jackson or Angela Bassett. I didn’t know who the hell the Hulk, Thor and Doctor Strange were.

And Martin was blackballed? Dude had a heat stroke or drug overdose. It's obvious he isn't the same. But I see what they mean by saying he wasn't a star. I think he was a star, but not a Denzel or Will Smith level star. But still, dude had his own TV show and his own movies. Black people would have recognized him as a star.

and it was weird Ice talking about black men on Twitter, when he used to **** on black women on Twitter. Why doesn't he address why he did it? Mal did the same ****.

and Joe has been linked to mostly non-black women. Did black women, his first babies mom hurt him? Weird he analyzes and generalizes all black women, even if their might be some truth to it

and is Melyssa from two black parents, she's mixed, plus she's from Canada, so it's no surprise she dates everyone.

and she must have hurt Flip, because he went from her bodyguard to giggling at everything said about her.

and Jonathan Majors was on the cover of Ebony, not Vogue or People. Nobody forced him to do it, they needed him. I haven't seen an Ebony magazine in ages. I didn't even know they were still in print honestly.

Yeah, I know Johnathan Majors because I’m in to movies, but dude is far from a big star, and just because he’s in a Marvel movie doesn’t mean he is. A lot of them didn’t become stars until after unless it was a Sam Jackson or Angela Bassett. I didn’t know who the hell the Hulk, Thor and Doctor Strange were.

And Martin was blackballed? Dude had a heat stroke or drug overdose. It's obvious he isn't the same. But I see what they mean by saying he wasn't a star. I think he was a star, but not a Denzel or Will Smith level star. But still, dude had his own TV show and his own movies. Black people would have recognized him as a star.

and it was weird Ice talking about black men on Twitter, when he used to **** on black women on Twitter. Why doesn't he address why he did it? Mal did the same ****.

and Joe has been linked to mostly non-black women. Did black women, his first babies mom hurt him? Weird he analyzes and generalizes all black women, even if their might be some truth to it

and is Melyssa from two black parents, she's mixed, plus she's from Canada, so it's no surprise she dates everyone.

and she must have hurt Flip, because he went from her bodyguard to giggling at everything said about her.

and Jonathan Majors was on the cover of Ebony, not Vogue or People. Nobody forced him to do it, they needed him. I haven't seen an Ebony magazine in ages. I didn't even know they were still in print honestly.

In the comedy realm Martin WAS a superstar star. He took the mantle from Eddie Murphy. He hosted Def Comedy jam, his own highly rated show and many, MANY movies.

Martin was a star in the 90s and 2000s. Y’all have to stop revising history. Eddie Murphy, the Wayan’s Family and Martin Lawrence, Chris Tucker, Chris Rock, Bernie Mac where the top dogs. Eddie started slowing down in the mid 90s but he still was the biggest black comedic draw.

C’mon man.

Martin had small roles in “do the right thing” and the house party series, then took off. From like 1990 - 2010, Martin had one of the BEST 20+ year runs of any actor/comedian. Dude is an icon

In the comedy realm Martin WAS a superstar star. He took the mantle from Eddie Murphy. He hosted Def Comedy jam, his own highly rated show and many, MANY movies.

Martin was a star in the 90s and 2000s. Y’all have to stop revising history. Eddie Murphy, the Wayan’s Family and Martin Lawrence, Chris Tucker, Chris Rock, Bernie Mac where the top dogs. Eddie started slowing down in the mid 90s but he still was the biggest black comedic draw.

C’mon man.

Martin had small roles in “do the right thing” and the house party series, then took off. From like 1990 - 2010, Martin had one of the BEST 20+ year runs of any actor/comedian. Dude is an icon

There's levels to stardom, and Martin was never a star.

Did you forget this country is mostly non-black?

Back
Top Bottom