The Combat Jack Show Thread

And 'Chicken Noodle Soup' is cultural. They brought it back to the essence. Beautiful Hip Hop. I'm sorry some of you never experienced. I was on 116th n lexington too. We around the same age. She might've been talking about me.

Obviously the public will never know the full story (and we know Baby be lying) but I will say we've seen almost everyone he fell out with (over money) fall back in with Baby in some form or fashion, Juvie, Wayne, and he even speaks on talking to Fresh.

I would think if he didn't at least settle them in some capacity that would never happen. Baby a scammer for sure but we know he gets to the money.

He seems like the type of guy you gotta bring up what's owed to you or it ain't coming your way.

Obviously the public will never know the full story (and we know Baby be lying) but I will say we've seen almost everyone he fell out with (over money) fall back in with Baby in some form or fashion, Juvie, Wayne, and he even speaks on talking to Fresh.

I would think if he didn't at least settle them in some capacity that would never happen. Baby a scammer for sure but we know he gets to the money.

He seems like the type of guy you gotta bring up what's owed to you or it ain't coming your way.
Juvie was desperate. I wouldn’t be surprised if BG were to mess with him again too.

Juvie was desperate. I wouldn’t be surprised if BG were to mess with him again too.
The only thing that makes me disagree with the Juvie thing is that Juvie was hot. He probably could've got someone to buy him out his deal back in the early 2000s. Juvie was bigger than all of CM at one point.

We actually got to see Jay trying to buy Wayne out his deal damn near twice (this would be a perfect time for Nawghty to say Jay a snake).

I'm not saying you're wrong at all but why continue to make that man millions after you've already seen behind the curtain and you know he's gonna **** you.

I think Baby was well aware he finessed them and was going to keep going until pressed. Wasn't no "I was new".

Eh. We’ll never truly know if he was moving sheisty like that. In all fairness, ****** were young. And as mentioned, mostly everyone seems to have made peace with dude. The truth is probably somewhere in between some naivety and some sneaky ****.

Cool interview nonetheless though.

Baby's one of those people that you loan money too, and when you remind them they go oh, I thought I paid you already. My bad.

and I've been saying a lot of what was in the Q-Tip video for ages.

Including record labels negotiating streaming with the streaming services, but the artist not having a voice or a seat at the table.

and that replacing the artist ****, it shows when these dudes get locked up, and the labels will just move another artist in their place. Like they're a tooth that came out. They don't even try to get you out like they used to in the 90's.

I thought this Karen stuff was a civil court matter but dude talking about jail. :lol:
Extortion? She admitted to paying a hacker who was a minor on Clubhouse? :smh:

She sounds a lil defeated.

Last edited:
Charlamagne woke her up out of bed. It was like 5am in LA. He was probably texting her during the interview.

All parties involved sound like scum.

She was dumb for going on Clubhouse.

Anyone watch Charlamangne's show on Comedy Central.

I've seen the commercial on ESPN frequently.

Anyone watch Charlamangne's show on Comedy Central.

I've seen the commercial on ESPN frequently.
Saw parts of the 1st ep, not a fan right now. I think there's place for a black comedian and those elite late night writers from like The Daily Show, the old Colbert show, John Oliver etc. but Charlemagne is so over the top not sure he's the right person for it.

Dog...this might be the WORST podcast set up I have EVER seen.

Rich The Kid Walks off on DJ Akademiks after being grilled with questions on Off The Record 3-...png

Rich The Kid Walks off on DJ Akademiks after being grilled with questions on Off The Record 5-...png

He has a pic of a ship like he was in the navy :lol:

He needs to go ahead and put some pics of Turkey and Drake up in the background

I think Baby was well aware he finessed them and was going to keep going until pressed. Wasn't no "I was new".

It’s amazing in the same interview he says he’s 52 and blames his finessing on “I was 20 when I got that Universal deal”

Its 2021…2021-32….the math ain’t mathing for the Hot Boys to have come out in the mid/late 90’s :lol:

It’s amazing in the same interview he says he’s 52 and blames his finessing on “I was 20 when I got that Universal deal”

Its 2021…2021-32….the math ain’t mathing for the Hot Boys to have come out in the mid/late 90’s :lol:

I think 400 Degreez was the first album they put out under universal, that was 98 so Bird was like 28-30.

Back
Top Bottom